Advice

If you think you are bisexual or gay or lesbian, please do not worry yourself sick of what people will think. You will be accepted by some, and you will be judged. It can take years to accept yourself, and it will take years for other people to accept you. If you're a girl and you like girls, or a guy that likes guys, that is NORMAL. We can't help who we fall in love with. I believe that God loves me for me and he won't send me to hell for being happy and in love with another human. Who you love and your religion are two totally different things. If you love someone, love them. Don't let someone's hate stop you from loving the same or different gender. One day we will all wake up and be able to marry the same sex or opposite sex in any state. If you're not gay, you have no right to judge someone who is. It is hard to come out to people whether accepted or not. Love yourself. If you're happy, that's all that matters. Love is love. If you are confused or scared, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Instagram @embrooklyn
Twitter @litttlelesbian
Kik @embrooklyn or @shvtemily
Tumblr @embrooklyn
Snapchat @emilybrookybby
This is not a fiction story. This is a non fiction. Please give it a big thumbs up if it helped you. Thank you! Much love. :)