five

I always imagine Brad all cuddly looking in this story. idk why but.. yeah

aw but him being all pouty and mad in a big sweater just awh my heart.

anyways enjoy. and vote. please.

I groan as the sunlight seeps through my curtains. I sit up and immediately clutch my head, feeling sick. I clamp and hand over my mouth and jump from my bed, literally sprinting to the bathroom. I slam the door shut and lock it, collapsing down in front of the toilet and letting my stomach's remains end up in the bowl. I groan and rest my head on the toilet seat, closing my eyes.

"Hurry up, Ella!" James pounds on the door, startling me.

"I'm puking, asshole!" I shout, voice hoarse.

"What's all this fighting about? Ella, unlock the door." I hear my mom's voice outside. I crawl over to the door and twist the door open. Mom walks over to the toilet and grimaces once she looks inside. "You're sick?"

"Just a little bit, yeah." I remark sarcastically.

"This better not be some fake to stay out of school." She glares.

"It's not! I swear to god!"

"Alright. You can stay home today." She sighs and walks out of the bathroom.

"Get out unless you want to see me naked." James barges in.

"I'm leaving." I grimace and scramble from the ground back to my room. I flip back down on my bed and wrap myself up in the blankets, closing my eyes again.

----

My eyes slowly flutter open, and I see a figure sat at the end of my bed. Not knowing who it is, I scream and fall off my bed.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Bradley rushes over to help me up. "I didn't want to wake you up."

"Jesus," I breathe. "How did you get in here?"

"Your window was unlocked." He shrugs. "I-I didn't see you anywhere so I came to check up." Brad sheepishly says, walking me back to the bed and sitting knee-to-knee across from me.

"Stay away from me. I don't want you getting sick too." I weakly shove on his shoulder. Just as he open his mouth to speak, I feel something coming up my throat. I stumble to the bathroom so I can empty my stomach again.

Bradley follows and gathers all my hair into one of his hands, holding it back for me. "You're not sick, Ella. Just hungover."

"Hungover?" I gape. I barely had a bottle of that drink.

"I'm assuming you've never drank before, so it doesn't take that much."

"Why the hell aren't you stuck at home throwing up?" I groan, jealous that he's not experiencing what I have to go through at the moment.

All he does is shrugs. He helps me stand, guides me down the stairs and into the kitchen, then starts digging through the cabinets. Bradley tosses me a bottle of pills titled 'ibuprofen'. "Now just take some of these and you'll be fine the rest of the day. We can actually go do something instead of stay in here."

"I don't have time to hang out today." I fill a glass of water to help down the pills. "My brother's getting interviewed for his soccer scholarship today and my mom at least wants me to clean the house. I didn't think he even wanted to go to college, but what do I know?" I shrug and Brad furrows his eyebrows as well as biting his lip. "You can help if you want."

"Why should you help him? He's never nice to you, Ella." He glares as he crossed his arms.

"He's my brother. We have a tough love relationship, you know? It's just banter." I explain, confused as to why Brad's taking this so seriously.