Lets get started...

*Krizella's PoV*
Hi peeps! I'm Krizellina Janella C. Eranaya. You can call me Krizella, Zellina, Linella or just Zella for short. 11 years of age but actually going 12 this May. I'm a Filipino, Kagay-anon to be exact. I have long black straight hair, medium-tall, I am also known as the Ig girl in class 'cause you know i always post pictures and secretly stalk my idol's account and that idol would be the one and only Darren Espanto. But of course i still concentrate.and focus in my studies. The only one who knew that i'm a fangirl/DARRENatic are only my classmates, relatives and of course my parents. I also have an annoying 5 year-old little brother named Lordan Phillip C. Eranaya.

Time check: 5:00 a.m. ~ Friday

Tic toc tic toc toc........ Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

"Damn alarm clock!" I mumbled.

Then someone bursted through my door.

"Ate wake up na 'cause we still have school!" My brother said.

"Lordan, sayo pa kaayo! (It's still very early!)" I complained.

For a while, he then became silent. Well i didn't care and closed my eyes again.

Then I felt his hands starting to tickle my neck.

"Haha.. Lordan... haha....Stop! Ok i'm up." I yelled.

"Kids lower down your voices you know neighbors are still slepping." My dad reminded us.

My brother stopped tickling me and went to his room.

I got up from bed and went straight to my bathroom and took a bath. After that i changed into my uniform and fixed myself.

"Zella, Lordan come down already!" I heard my mom shouted from down stairs.

"Coming!" We shouted back.

I was done fixing myself then i went down for breakfast and so does my brother.

"Good morning!" I greeted then my parents greeted back.

"Mommy what's for breakfast?" We both asked.

"Eggs and bacon with fried rice." Mom said.

So we all sat down and ate our food.

"Uhmm dad, what day is it today?" Lordan asked.

"Friday." He replied

"TGIF!" I shouted then they chuckled.

Time check: 6:30 A.M.

Me and Lordan finished eating my food so we placed our dishes on the sink and brushed our teeth.

After that, we grabbed our bags and bid our goodbyes to our parents then I hailed a motorela and rode to school.

We already arrived and paid the driver and went straight to our classrooms.

"Bye ate Zella!" My brother said while hugging me.

"Bye" then he ran off to his classroom.

Even though he's kinda annoying, he still has that sweet and kind personality.

Here comes my worst enemy.... THE STAIRS -_-

Btw, my classroom is in the third floor so this is gonna take forever.

After hundreds of steps.....

Finally I arrived! So i dashed to my classroom then i saw my classmates.

"Hi hi hi guys!" I greeted.

"Hey hey hey Zelzel!" They greeted back.

"Hey no one calls me that." I said while pouting then they all chuckled.

Why am i so hyper today?

Then i went to my BFFs. Here are some details of them........ don't worry they're just short.

Catilyn Urana - Don't even dare to make her mad 'cause you'll be speechless if she talks back. Well she has that chinky eyes of hers that makes you smile.

Izralea Danahan - The anime addict and a JKfanatic. She always comforts and understands if we got a problem. Also she can't live without her phone.

Gaizel Renaya - She's the girl who likes cute things and she always borrow my headbands. She's the girl who's game for anything.

Rikkea Baglayan - The talented singer and dancer who is very enthusiastic. She's also inlove but she believes na #WalangForever.

Marzina Maagad - My closest of them all. She is the girl who is still has its childish vibes but fun to be with. She may be weird, crazy, and mischievous at times.

As I said, I went near them.

"Hiyerzzzz!" I greeted with a smile.

"Hi Darren!!" They greeted back.

UGH! It's like everyday they call me that. No probs naman eh haha!

I gave them a glare but they just gave me wide grins. But I didn't mind.

I placed my bag on my chair and since it's still 10 minutes before flag ceremony, i took out my phone and scrolled in Instagram.

If you are wondering why i can use instagram, well I brought my pocket wifi with me.

Scroll scroll scroll like like like comment comment comment then screenshots.

As usual, i stalked my idol's ig and saw some new pics and vids. Well one video caught my eye and .......................... wait ................ still loading ................... and ................... WHAT?!................... Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I started jumping up and down while screaming and shouting crazily. Well my classmates stared at me giggling and bursted out laughing. But I DID NOT CARE!

"Looks like someone's crazy... 😂" Marzina said

"So what's the news?" Rikkea asked.

"I'll tell ya later. Okie?" I said then they nodded.

Time check: 7:15 A.M.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

So we all went down including the other grade levels for flag ceremony.

Since I'm part of the Student Government, i don't need to line up because i need to guard my assigned gate in case for late or other students roaming around.

To be Continued...........................

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey dudes! So how was my 1st chappy ;) :) ^_^ XD