Thinking about him, talking about her

Guys sorry ha nagrepublish ako ulit
------------------------------------------------------------

Time check: 11:55 pm

*Krizella's PoV*
I'm here lying down on my bed trying to sleep but I CAN'T!

I've been thinking a lot of things like what would happen if i failed an exam especially if it's Civics or Math?

It's like you need to memorize dates, places, important people from the past and that's one of my weakness, MEMORIZING!

And in Math, problem solving, difficult multiple choices, you even need to make you own problems and solutions.

It's making me go cray cray and stressed!

All my other subjects are fine because I mastered them already but still i need to be prepared.

Stupid exams with stupid questions you are making me explode.

And the day after the last exam, our fairwell party. We need to bring food to share and formal attire.

I haven't even told my parents yet. I totally forgot to tell them just because of my stressful lessons.

Ugh! Why do these things happen to me when the school year is about to end? Why why why?!?

Speaking of fairwell party, TVK top 4 will be there in the afternoon's program to perform and I don't want to expose myself of being super fangirl of Darren to a lot of people especially that teachers are going to be there.

Though my classmates already know, I still don't want other students to know.

Well yeah i want to fangirl over him but i'll only do that in their mallshows and concert with a group of CdO DARRENatics not with students and teachers.

My point is that I feel like i'm the main DARRENatic in the campus.

Most students these days are way different than before.

They priotize more on their gadgets and social media which makes students less prioritize their studies and i am not like that.

Well yeah i use social media like instagram and facebook but i study more.

They also like go out with their friends in such a young age and think like teens And that my freinds is called barkadista.

Now that's just ridiculous. What am i even talking about?

That's only for me okay and i'm not sure if there are other fangirls in school but i bet there are only a few.

Well i'm a bit excited at the same time nervous for the party. I don't know why i'm feeling nervous but i have a bad feeling that something's up but what?

Krizella think more about the exams not that.

Hmmm i wonder how Darren's doing. Where could he be staying?