The Fairwell Party

Hi readers! Thanks for the reads! I thought it wouldn't reach 1k reads but it did and it really means so much to me. I hope you'll keep reading and voting my story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time check: 6:55 a.m.

*Krizella's PoV*
"Mom we're leaving already!" I shouted.

Btw, i'm wearing my dark blue and white striped shoulder laced blouse, my Levi's denim shorts with my dark blue and white striped MK doll shoes. (In the media guys)

I let my hair stay naturally straight with my side bangs tucked on the left side and a dark blue and white striped headband on my head.

"Okay, here's the money for buying food to share." Mom said giving me a 500 pesos bill.

"As for you Lordan, here's your fruit salad."

"Ma, give it to ate Zella. I think it's too cold and heavy." Lordan said.

"Fine." I mumbled as I carried the bowl.

"But mom why only Lordan? My classmates and teachers said that you make the most delicious fruit salad they ever tasted and this is going to be their first time not tasting your awesome fruit salad." I said

"Krizella, please understand mom okay? I've been busy these past days so i all i can make is just 1 bowl because mommy is tired okay?" She explained
I just nodded and hugged her.

"By the way, what time will you be done?" Mom asked.

"Maybe around 5:30." Lordan said.

"Hmm i think your dad can pick you up at that time so you two just wait there okay?"

"Okay." We both said.

"Take care."

We both nodded and went out.

~Skip the ride

I gave Lordan the bowl of fruit salad and went to our classrooms.

"Hi Zella!" All of my classmates said

"Hey gurls!" I waved at them.

They all paused for a moment with their eyes slowly looking down at me.

"Woah!" They all said.

My besties went near and Marzina said. "Uhmm dude what's with the hot outfit?"

"This? Hot? No way." I said.

"So it's like the first time you've all seen me wearing shorts and a blouse? Now that's just stupid." I asked with a smirk.

"Well no, but we thought you hated wearing shorts especially in public places." Rikkea said.

"Bes, you just look different but awesome!" Gaizel complimented.

"Well thank you! All of you look great too you know." I said.

Catilyn and Izralea on the other hand were just standing taking a look on my outfit.

"Uhmm is there something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong but something's missing." Catilyn thought.

"Hmm aha! First time that your not wearing purple." Izralea stated.

I just realized that she was right, I didn't wear something purple.

Every Fairwell Party I always wear something purple but I guess nothing's wrong in changing colors.