The Comment

Time Check: 7:15 A.M. ~Saturday

*Krizella's PoV*

"Ate get up na! Daddy is calling us." Lordan said while shaking me.

"Come on! Saturday na Saturday why very early? It's like 7 in the morning." I whined.

"Ok ate Zella. I guess i'll just eat all of your precious bacon." He told me with a smirk on his face.

"Well i don't think so little bro."

I got up from bed and raced him down stairs to the kitchen.

Goomowning everyone!" I greeted cheerfully then my parents greeted back.

I sat down first and Lordan glared at me and gave me the 'I'll get you back' look but i didn't mind him and just chuckled.

Then here comes................. FOOOOD!

They all sat down with me and we all ate.

"Uhmm Dad why wake me up like 7 in the morning?" I asked with a dull face.

"Because you need to study." He replied.

"This early?"

"The early you start, the early you finish dear." Mom butted in.

Oh come on! I still wanna be on my comfy bed.

Time check: 8:00 A.M.

We're already done eating so i helped mom carry the dishes to the sink.

Me and Lordan were about to go to our rooms but Dad stopped us for a while.

"So Lordan 1 and a half hour for you to study because i think you and your mom mastered all of lessons yesterday." Then Lordan nodded.

"As for you young lady, make it 4 hours." My eyes widened.

"WHAT?!? Come on Dad so unfair." I complained.

Lordan gave the 'that's what you get' look.

Oh great, just great! I'm gonna finish studying at lunch. Now that's just........... Nvm 😑

"Zella your already a grade 5 student now going to grade 6. You need to focus a bit and put more effort on your studies." Dad said.

"Krizella, please understand us. It's 4th quarter already and it's times two of your grades. Just a little dear and it'll be done in no time." Mom added with a smile.

I just gave them a weak smile and nodded.

I sighed then we started to up and again, Dad called.

"Also Zella, please less idolizing and more on reading ha." Dad reminded.

Come on Dad. You mean even DARREN? He's my inspiration in my studies.

I sadly nodded and went to our rooms.

Oh well, i can't do anything about it.

This is gonna be hard for now.

PLEASE LORD, HELP MEEEEE!

*Darren's PoV*

Hi peeps! At last i can talk now.

I'm here in the airport with Jk, Darlene, Lyca, our guardians and some staff waiting for our flight to the City of Golden Friendship, CDO.

I'm wearing a green and whiye striped shirt, a grey jacket, skinny jeans and my green high-cut Converse with my Ray-Ban shades.

Now i'm scrolling on Instagram, in my posts to be exact. I checked th video i post about us going to CDO.