{Chapter 4}

The Conflict, October 30 2008.

"Baji San. I have go, I'll be right back ok? Today is the fight of Toman vs Rokuhara. Its gonna be stressful so wish us luck!"

Chifuyu kisses Baji's forehead.

"Meow..."

"I'll be fine!"

Chifuyu starts walking out of the apartment.

"Are you ready To save your best friend Keisuke?"

"I am, Thank you so much for helping me."

"No problem, My mission is to help the people that wants a second Chance, Now you'll have a different appearance your human changing ability will only be until the end of the conflict and the 3rd mission will be different, So this is the only chance you'll turn into a human again. I'll turn you into a Toman member, Good luck."

A bright light then flashes and Baji was a human again but he looks.... Different.

"I changed your appearance so you'll look different, They'll be confused if i made you into your human form."

"True. Thank you"

"Your welcome. I have to go, Make sure to be back at Chifuyu's apartment after you save him so he doesn't suspect anything, He can only know your the cat once your mission is done."

"Ok."

As Matsu left a Toman uniform teleported on the bed, Baji changed on to it and went out the apartment

When Baji arrived he puts on a black mask and started walking on the crowd as he started fighting with Toman, Under his mask he was smiling, Even tho he was not on his real human form, He still missed fighting along side the gang he created with his friends.

His back then bumps on someone, An both of them looks at each other.

"Sorry..."

Chifuyu replied as he breaks the eye contact and continue what he was doing.

After, Baji already beaten up 10 members.

"[His fighting style reminds me of Baji San.... I never seen him before.]"

Chifuyu was distracted not even realizing the person that was behind him.

"Die. Matsuno Chifuyu."

Haruki said as he holds the knife tightly and started running toward Chifuyu.

Someone then grabs Haruki from behind and elbowed him, Which made Haruki unconscious.

(Baji) Shiro then looks at Chifuyu.

"Who...?"

"Just call me (Baji) Shiro, Im a 4th Division member, I never really speak to anyone, Thats why you never seen me before, Anyway please be careful Vice Captain."