{Chapter 8}

Baji wakes up to another day. It has been 2 months since he has been doing this.

"Good morning Baji San! We have meeting today do you wanna-"

Baji cuts Chifuyu off by going inside Chifuyu's Bag.

Chifuyu giggles.

"That's a yes. Lets go."

Chifuyu drove off to go to the shrine.

Once he arrived the meeting was about to start.

"Everyone... We have bad news. Vallhala is back. After 3 years of the shit we have been through after Baji's lost, We're gonna fight them again. This time lead by Kisaki and Vice president is Hanma. Date is... December 19. 2008. Kinda bad news isn't it? We can't celebrate Chifuyu's birthday, Let's celebrate your birthday after the conflict ok Fuyu?"

"Of course! It's no problem..."

"Oh and! We have a guest and a person to welcome back to Toman!"

"Mikey is this necessary?"

Kazatora gets out of the shrine wearing the Toman uniform.

Chifuyu's eyes widen.

"KAZATORA!"

Chifuyu yelled hugging him.

"Ok? Fuyu!"

"But i didn't pay yet?"

Chifuyu looks at Mikey.

"We already paid earlier Chifuyu. He's Back now! Now let's defeat Vallhala with Kazatora on our side!"

{The day of the fight}

Baji was taken care of Emma and Hina since both of them are gonna watch the fight, it was the same location, and bad memories started flowing on there heads.

350 VS 250.

Yeah Toman grew with 100 more members over 3 years.

Chifuyu was fighting someone on the "spot" where y'know "someone" got 🔪.

Chifuyu then got distracted by getting a flashback.

Whispers then filled Chifuyu's thoughts which made Chifuyu drop his knees on the floor still holding his head.

{Whispers}

"It's your fault why he died."

"You deserve to die instead Matsuno."

"Be in his place."

"No one likes you."

"Baji just..."

"USED YOU"

Chifuyu opens his eyes as it turned Red, Chifuyu's evil side has taken over him.

"Looks like he made me take over him because he's filled with his thoughts."    
- Evil Chifuyu.

Chifuyu then stands up and glared at the boy.