{Chapter 10}

Chifuyu was out of the hospital. And the others were planning to surprise him for his late birthday bad things happend on his birthday so they can't celebrate at that day

Takemichi was talking to Chifuyu to distract him for the fact that Baji the cat was gonna transform to Shiro.

Shiro was helping to, for buying the cake,balloons and other things that Chifuyu liked.

Shiro also bought Chifuyu a gift it was a black cat stuffed toy that is 3 inches big. It wasn't that expensive since it's for sale LMAO.

Shiro and Draken started decorating Mikey's house since there gonna celebrate it there.

While Mikey and Emma went grocery shopping for the food. And Hina cooking some Mac & Cheese since every birthday they spent together Hina always cooks Mac & Cheese.

Hakkai and Mitsuya were decorating the cake since they were the one who requested the costume cake in the first place.

Chifuyu and Takemichi were just talking at Chifuyu's apartment.

{Surprise Time}

Baji looks up

[Last Mission: As Shiro surprise Chifuyu with the whole gang for his birthday.]

"[Already doing that...]"

Shiro smiled.

Chifuyu and Takemichi arrived and saw everyone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIFUYU!!!!"

They spent the day together and other shit.

Shiro and Chifuyu hugs each other.

"I don't know who you exactly are but thank you for coming to my birthday Shiro San."

"No problem Chifuyu. You'll know pretty soon on who i am."

"We'll see."

Chifuyu smiles and started walking towards Tora and Michi to talk.

{To be continued}

SHORT CHAPTER AAAAAHHHHH.

Next Chapter {not the last one btw there is 4 bonus Chapters where they slowly age up now since there high school your gonna see there journey from high school to adults {that are still in a gang but don't do gang fights anymore. But the Toman they new like in the past is still here} and Mikey doesn't have Dark impulse in this one. OK. OK.

See you on the next one LMAOOO 

Words: 334 words.