chapter 3 - Dance

*Mollies POV*

--Present Day--

'Kitty wait please!' I shouted to my friend as she ran out of my apartment door.

I grabbed my bag and left aswell, depserately trying to catch up with my friend.

'Hurry up Mol!' I heard her shout from the bottom of the building.

'Coming' I responded, as I hurried down the stairs, careful to not miss a step.

I finally reached the bottom and was faced with a rather red faced girl. She was my best friend Katie, but I called her Kitty. She had long black hair, and a fringe that had been cut above her eyes.

I smiled at her, before walking out of the building door.

Outside the busy hum of London met my ears, cars drove past, as bike bells rung.

I took in the polluted smell that I had come to love.

I moved down to London when I had just turned 17, leaving my quite Cheshire town for the lights of London.

I heard Kitty whistle for a taxi, and soon enough a black cab swung up. We quickly jumped in and instructed the car to take us to Battersea Road, Greater London, the reason I came to London.

To go to The Dance Academy.

****************

'Ok, a five, a six, a five, six, seven, eight!' My dance teacher, Flo shouted at the group of young dancers in front of her

I began the routine, moving with the music.

'Ok good, you're dismissed!' Flo

shouted after a few hours of dancing.

I walked over to Kitty who was sat on one of the chairs by the edge of the studio.

'Tough practice eh?' I said, my voice breathless as I reached for my waterbottle out of the bag.

'Definately....' Kitty replied, her face puffed and red.

Flo suddenly interupted our tired chatter.

'Ok, can I please see Kitty...Cho....um, Mollie.....Jane and Clara' she said, as the rest of the dancers left, leaving us five in the room.

I walked over to where Flo was standing, she looked very excited which wasn't suprising, she was always happy and had just a passionate preppy aura about her.

'Ok, you five have been picked.....out of hundreds, to be the back up dancers, on the upcoming tour for......ONE DIRECTION' she screamed, all the girls erupted into excited squeals and tears, as I stood there.

Sure I was happy to be chosen. It just meant I had to see Harry again, the boy who left me.