chapter 5 - Awkward

a/n - so hi guys, i know i havent updated in absolutely ages, and i am so sorrrrryy. 

anyway this is gunna be an extra long one to say thank you, but if any of you want to leave comments just to show me you are real :) that would be finnee. 

Love youuu

********************************************************************************************************

 *Mollies POV*

"Great everyone, that was excellent, tomorrow we wil aim to complete They Dont KNow About Us, so be ready!" 

I breathed ou, that was exhausting. Dancing for six hours really takes a toll on you. I glancd down at my watch, 6:00 pm, Jake, my boyfriend, should be home now. I groaned as i remebered we had dinner plans.

"Whats wrong Molls?" itty asked as she came and sat down next to me on the hard wooden floor. 

"oh nothing, i juts have dinner plans with Jake...." i said, looking at her intently. She knew everything about me and Jake, about how i was really not enjoying the relationship. At first, he was loving caring and showed me everything my sixteen year old self wanted, now....he treats me like his slave. The problem is, if i leave him, I'm scared off what he might do. 

Kitty pulled me into a tight hug, and i leant against her. I really was dreading tonight.

"Hey guys, me and the boys are heading out to Nando (SORRY SO CARROTY) now, care to join?" Louis had walked over to me and Kitty, his smile prominnet, his hair rugged.

"Sure, I'd love too!" Kitty screeched, obviously excited to go to dinner with One Direction.

I saw Harry walk over, his hair slightly messed from his hand running through it. He joined Louis, his green eyes on me. I looked away, as feeling erupted inside me. He left me, he forgot me. Dont fall into the trap, i thought to myself. 

"What about you Mollie?" Louis asked, his attention turning form Kitty to me. I looked up at him, i really wish i could join them....

"Sorry Louis, thanks for the offer but i got plans...." i vauguely said, my eyes drifting around the room.

"Oh come on Moo, sorry Mollie....." Harrys voice suddenly said, and i jumped, suprised by his sudden speech. I smirked as he called me Moo, before knocking the feeling out of my mind.

"Sorry I am going to dinner with Jake...." again, the words did not fully project loudly. I gazed at the floor, sudden awkwardness filling up inside me.

"Ooh is he your boyfriend?" Louis teasingly asked, a cheeky grin playing on his lips.

I felt Kittys hand slip into mine, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"yep he is actually" i quickly said, making the mistake of glancing up at Harry, his eyes were filled with a kind of pain and sadness....weird. 

"Sorry guys, i gotta go" i whispered, before grabbing my bag and running out of the dance studio. As  i left i heard the faint voice of Harry, but i dont know what he said.....

**********************************************************

a/n - ok i juts realised how bad my writing technique is, i apologise.

I have decided, forst person to comment, a) gets a role in this or in any other fanfic of ours.....b) gets a shoutoout and c) can be my best friend forever.

love yoyouuu