chapter 2 - X Factor

*2010*

*Mollies POV*

'MOO' I heard a familiar voice shout as I walked through the front door of my best friend Harrys house.

'HABS' I replied, calling my best friend by his nickname. I heard the thundering off feet run down the stairs, and soon enough I was greeted by the cheeky grin of my friend.

He pulled me into a hug, his curls tickling my cheek.

'Hey Habs, you ready to go?' I asked, looking at him.

He was wearing pale chinos, a white V neck top and a green and blue thin scarf.

'Yeah, I'm so nervous' he replied, his green eyes reflecting his emotion.

I rubbed him reassuringly on the shoulder.

'You have nothing to worry about' I responded truthfully.

Just then I heard another voice I was all too familiar with.

'Harry, is that Mol?' the voice said, and soon my 'second mother's face appeared.

'Hey Anne!' I said, as I hugged Harrys mum.

All my life she had been like a second mother to me, especially after both my parents died. I owed her everything. She helped me when I needed her.

She was wearing a white t-shirt that had the logo of the talent show X Factor.

Today Harry was going to audition for X Factor, and I was so proud, hed always been an amazing singer, I couldn't wait for other people to hear him!

'Hey shall I take a picture?' I offered, and Anne nodded instantly.

I grabbed my phone, as Harry and Anne posed in front of the fireplace in their sitting room.

'Lovely' I said, as I smiled at the two.

They looked identical, smiling faces, gleaming green eyes and dimples in their chins.

'Ok your turn' Anne said, as she swapped places with me. I walked over to Harry, and posed next to him. He placed his hand round my waist, something he didn't normally do. I went with it and leant against him.

He then held his right pinky up, and I held up my left.

'Best friends?' He asked, playing his usual part.

'Forever and ever' I responded, as a smile formed on his lips.

'Right shall we go?' Anne asked breaking our pinky hug, and with that we all walked out of the door.

Little did I know that that was the last time Harry and I would be close. The last time that I could say we were best friends forever.

_______________________________________________________________________

Heyy guys, ok please comment on how this is so far....I hope you are enjoying it!

I have a really good plot for this so please read on and stay with me!

I'll update really soon.....

Love you all :*

B x