Chapter 2

"Annyong haseyo, my Lights" giving a wave and a few finger hearts I see that people are starting to watch my Vlive "I'll wait a few minutes so some more people can join"

I start to hum a small tune from my new single and clean up the desk of my studio a bit, still keeping track of how many people have joined my Vlive.

1.029.047 watchers

Seems like a good moment to start "Alright, I see more people have joined, museun il-iya?" I smile while reading the comments that are flooding in.

————————————

Im at school unnie!!

Im so happy im awake for this :D

Saranghaeeeee <3 <3 <3

AAAH FINALLY I CAN SEE ONE OF YOUR VLIVES

Please speak English!!!!

—————————————

"Aah, if your at school please focus on that! Your education is very important" the comments flood with phrases that I shouldn't worry about it and that they just love watching me so much.

"Aish, of course I'm going to worry about all of you, you're my Lights!" I keep scanning the comments while smiling widely and winking at the camera.

"It has been around three weeks since I have been back from my tour, and I miss you all so much!" I make a crying face "but I'm very happy that I can finally talk about the fan sign meeting I am having"

"It was the worst thing ever to keep it a secret!"

—————————

I ALREADY GOT MY TICKET!!

So sad that it is in Seoul WHY CANT I LIVE IN KOREA

IT GOT SOLD OUT THE MINUTE I ENTERED IM SO SAD

——————————

"Aaaah im very sorry for anyone that can't come, I promise I will do more fan signs and i'll keep all my international fans updated with my Vlives!" I repeat the sentence in English so the international fans will also understand

"For now i'll just do a few questions, and yes this was totally my plan, nooo I didn't just go on Vlive because I was bored, ehehm"

"Saranghaeee" I innocently make a few finger hearts while smiling

"Arasso, let's see. What inspires my music and dances?" I tilt my head a bit while thinking of my answer "I guess other idols and nature. Basically when I'm out or listening to music from other people, every time I get inspired I write it down"

Immediately the most asked question is who my favourite band is "Who my favourite band is? Ahh that has to be Tomorrow x Together, stray kidz and of course I can not forget Bangtan sonyeondan"

I pick up my phone and show them a few posters in my room of the different bands. "As many of you already now, my best friend is Yeonjun from TxT" showing a few photos of us together that I have on my wall I continue with reading the comments

"Aissh, nooo please no shipping. He is like my brother" I get the idea of doing a Vlive together with him, now that I'm back from my tour I have a bit time to spare.

The clock catches my eye and it's almost time for my dance practice "I'm really sorry to cut this short, but I have to get ready for my dance practice. Saranghae, keep shining my lights!"

"OOH, I almost forgot. As most of you already know I'm nominated for best female solo artist, best solo song and fastest female rapper for the upcoming MMA. So please vote for me!!" I give my most adorable faces I can think of, while cringing inside.

My thumb presses the end butting and I crumble into myself, I hate aegyo so much.

Automatically I look through insta, and already see a lot of screenshots of today's live.

Ah lovely, even a few memes have already been made. I let out a few snorts and laughs at the memes that I see. My Lights are so creative.

*beep beep*

Ah who is messaging meee

Yeonjunieee - Annyeong Rinnie, do you want to come train with us?

Me - Annyeong Yeonjunnie, yes of course, I'll be there in 20 min?

Yeonjunieee - Thats alright! Make sure to be safe.

Me - Alright! See you later :D

Yeonjunieee - see you later >.<

Quickly grabbing my stuff I make sure to lock my studio door and send a message to my manager that I am going to the Big hit building, he tells me to, of course take a bodyguard with me, and that he will notify the Bighit staff.

Let's have a very productive practise!