Chapter 8

Me - Annyeong Junnie, I'll be there in a few minutes!

Yeonjunnie - Annyeong Rinnie, Joha I'll see you when you get here.

Yeonjun invited me to practise with them again after I came back from my photoshoot with Taehyung in France.

I was on a pretty tight but also kinda loose schedule now. My label gives me a lot of freedom, as long as I hold up my social image, attend everything they arrange for me and get out my singles on the time they say.

I'm very happy with them, without them I would be where I was now and I can have the freedom of hanging out with my friends.

They also like it when I go to Bighit because I'm learning a lot of new stuff there from those artist.

As I finally arrive at the front door of Bighit, the security lets me in and I get send to the right room by the staff who immediately recognise me. Yeonjun is in the same room as last time so it should be pretty easy.

A few twists and turns and the door of their practise room comes in view. I knock a few times and it doesn't take long till someone opens the door.

"Annyong noona" Soobin's dimple smile greets me "Annyong Soobin, I already told you that you could call me Rinnie of you want!" He nods at my request and steps to the side to let me in.

Not even one step through the door and I have an a child, ehem, Yeonjun hanging of me "Rinniie how could you leave me alone here and not take me with you to France" I ruffle his hair as he is still hugging me

"I didn't have much free time anyway so it wouldn't be fun to be there, and you have to practise!" He pouts a bit as he lets me go but quickly drags me further in the room.

I get myself free and walk to the maknae of the group "Annyong Huenni how are you" he gives me his angel smile but his cheeks get a little red "Annyong noona, I'm alright and you?"

Giving him a head pat, For a greeting not because I wanted to touch his fluffy hair or anything

We talk a bit further about my trip to France and Taehyun and Beomgyu join us a bit later while Soobin and Yeonjun are making a ruckus on the other side of the studio

I post a funny video of Soobin and Yeonjun on my instagram as I really don't get what they're on sometimes

Story of @Hei_Ran.Lights

Seen by 8

Seen by 8.543 people

@Hei_Ran.Lights - Practise comes with free massages form Yeonjun, but I think I'll skip this time. Sorry not sorry Soobin >.<

*beep beep*

A few minutes after uploading the story my phone goes off

JK-oppa - Annyong haseyo Hei-Ran, saw that you are at Bighit, you want to come by at our practise for a bit? Would surprise my Hyungs a lot!