Chapter 14

Sugar 1 new message

Hmm what could Yoongi need me for at this time

Sugar

Sugar - Annyong Ran, are you free at the moment?

Me - Annyong Yoongi oppa, Ne I'm free, what do you need?

Sugar - Good good, can you come to the studio and record the second part of the song?

Me - Of course, I'll be there in half an hour!

Sugar - Joha joha, stay safe!

Me - Ne I will >.<

Texting Seji that I'm going to work on the new single with Yoongi at Bighit, I quickly grabbing my stuff and cleaning up my practise room a bit.

Mmm I should not forget jacket, it's quite cold outside

The drive to Bighit is around 15 minutes so it's not that bad. I put on some music to make the time go by faster, and one of my favourite songs comes on.

Epiphany

Just the lyrics and Jin's voice make the song one of my favourites, maybe I should make a cover of it?

The Bighit building comes in view and I rush inside when the van has parked. I'm freezing my ass off here

Yoongi's studio is easy to find. luckily it's the same as the one we already recorded a part of the song, otherwise I would probably be lost.

*knock knock*

The door opens and Yoongi's gummy smile greats me. "Annyong Ran" he ruffles my hair and I smile back at him "Annyeong Yoongi oppa"

Why do they all ruffle m hair, does my head look like that of a dog?

Meh as long as the don't mess up my hair I don't mind

"Where you doing anything important when I messaged you" He walks over to his chair in front of the computer and points to the chair next to him, signalling for me to sit there

"Ani ani, I was just practising my dance a bit, but with the help of Jungkook oppa it is going very good"

"Aah you practised with Jungkookie?"

I get a bit red as I think back at the practise, and sweaty Jungkook of course. But quickly compose myself "Ne, he helped me a lot with some difficult moves"

Yoongi nods but holds a bit of a teasing smile "So did something happened when you were alone?" I quickly wave my hands in front of me

"Aiishh ani ani, we just practised!" He hums but still seems a bit skeptical

"Joha joha, let's get started then!" Phew he didn't ask more "Ne, what can I do?"

He lets me listen to the music he put together now and while listening it I start to hum the lyric a bit with it. "Joha I got the feeling a bit, I'll head over to the recording room" Yoongi nods

In the recording room I quickly put on the headphones "You ready?" Hearing Yoongi's voice through the speaker I give a thumbs up and he starts the music.

Let's start the show!

—————————————

I'm currently scrolling through Instagram as Yoongi is working on editing the music and lyrics together.

Kookie 1 message

Jungkook and me have been texting pretty frequently after practising together, he is really fun to text with.