Found you.

Also sorry I'm so late on this third chapter, I was busy these past weeks. @.@
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Onceler's POV

I woke up, dissapointed about last night. How I upset my poor Y/N... I hope I didn't scare them too much. I have to go see them again to really apologize to them... Once I headed out to Greenville, I began looking for them. It took me a few minutes but I saw them walking somewhere. I followed behind them, thankfully they didn't notice me. They walked into a house. I went around the back of the house and looked through the windows.

"Is this their house?" I thought. No way. Did I finally find it? A smile lit up on my face I was ecstatic, things are really working out for me! I was admiring them through the windows... gosh their so lovely. One day they'll be mine. I snapped out of my trance and went back to the front of the house.

I was hesitant to knock on the door but I didnt have to cause they opened it.

"Oh! Oncie? Hi..." they seemed nervous just from seeing me on their front porch. I don't know why though. I havent even done anything yet.

"Hi! Look uh... I'm sorry about last night. I apologize if I scared you." twiddling with my thumbs, looking in their beautiful eyes.

"That's fine and all but... how did you find my house?" they inquired..

I couldn't say I followed them here! I didn't know what to do.

"Uh do you wanna... come to my place? I'll make food for you!" I chimed in, trying hard to change the subject.

"Oncie... answer my question." they pleaded "How did you find my house?" asking once again.

"I- I um..." I was stuck I didn't now what to do. I had no other choice.

"I followed you here... O-only cause I wanted to apologize to you!" That wasn't the only reason I followed them though.

"Oh... well you're forgiven." they replied with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I layed down on my bed, and sighed. That was close, could've ended badly. I was about to fall asleep when I remembered...
I can go to Y/N's house! It was nighttime so nobody would see me. I went to their house and I could see right through the windows! They didn't have the blinds closed, their curtians however, were see through. It's like they want me to watch them or something!

They was in her pajamas, getting ready for bed. They looked so cute, I leaned closer against the window trying to get a closer look, admiring them....

"What are you doing?!"

I jumped and turned around. It was the Lorax. "What do you want furry meatloaf?" I complained. "And how did you find me?"

"I just need to know what you're doing, who are you watching?"

"The only person who matters to me." I replied. "Go somewhere else. Stop bothering me." I groaned.

"I dont like what you're doing... you changed."

"That doesn't matter. As long as Y/N loves me I'm fine" At this point I was getting mad. He was getting in my way. Getting between me and my Y/N.

"You have to stop this!" he shouted.

"FUCK OFF!" I snapped. Shit. I realized how loud I was and I kicked that furry meatloaf and made a run for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home again, Y/N was just replaying in my head. Now that I know where they live, things are gonna be changing.