< LOGISTICS >

THIS IS A DIRECT OUTDATED COPY FROM SURVIVAL'S ENDING, CAN BE ENTIRELY SKIPPED AS IT DOESN'T CONTRIBUTE MUCH AND ONLY SERVES AS AN OPENING.

Should I feel better ending up here?

I scratched my head in confusion. The Ends of the Earth? What kind of name is that for a bar?

"The name has been lost to history." The Lupo "icequeen" commented on my thoughts. This surely was not the first time someone questioned the bar name. She took another bite of the pocky in her hands.

My eyes snapped back to the id.

"Where the hell did you get this?" I raised an eyebrow, genuinely feeling that I would be interrogated and threatened.

"We found this on a couch." The red-headed angel replied.

I facepalmed myself to this realization. Whatever, the main thing is, where the hell is the landship.

"Where's the landship now?" I asked the group of girls and that one penguin with all the booze.

They all stared into space.

"I assume you don't know?"

All of them shook their heads. Honestly, I didn't even need to ask in the first place. They brought me back to their bar and not the damn landship. Sighing in disappointment and realization, my eyes were set upon the nearest calendar available.

Down for 4 months.

The penguin seems to have taken notice of my move and let out his rage.

"FOUR MONTHS. WE'VE BEEN KEEPIN' YO' DOGGY ASS, FOR FOUR MONTHS." He spouted out. I tensely looked around the bar as the rant kept going on, the temperature kept going up and the atmosphere kept turning redder and redder.

I didn't feel at home at all with this penguin. Is he seriously trying to antagonize me? Honestly, I can and can't blame him. For one, they did save my life. But they burned through a lot of money, I assume.

The girls around me stayed silent.

"Actually, it wasn't just Sora."

"Sora as in the idol that keeps appearing in Lungmen sometimes?" I asked out.

"YES!" He broke another drink. "NOT ONLY DID SHE INSIST, BUT ALL OF YOU ALSO DID." and another.

They had their own, unique reactions. The Lupo didn't really care and kept stuffing pockys into her mouth. On the opposite, the bright Angel nervously chuckled. Her fingers spun around her red hair while whistling. Her eyes stared at the seemingly emotionless wolf still chipping away at her chocolate, begging for some sympathy, all while the Forte kept counting their bills.

The emperor penguin stared into my soul, "So you better pay all your debt." I reached into my pockets searching for my wallet. Hastily zipping open the wallet, my eyes widened and my eyebrows were brought together.

$500 dollars.

Laterano, dollars.

"Fuck." I muttered out quietly. The debt sure as hell ain't $500. Wrong currency too.

"And I guess you don't have the money?" He shouted out. I could feel someone behind me, taking a sneak peek at my wealth status.

As expected, it was Exusiai.

"No worries, we're broke too!" She awfully pitied me. I looked at her, just thinking that she was joking. Penguin logistics should have made butt-ton of money just off partnering and helping Rhodes Island.