Morning

Based on this wallpaper fanart

Based on this wallpaper fanart. Unknown source, I'll link the page where I found it. 

Both my eyelids parted off, welcoming me back to another day. 

I rubbed both of my eyes looking around for the nearest clock to check what time it is. Standing right next to me was that rectangle, electronic clock.

8:50 am, Penguin Logistics' #?? apartment, Top floor, personal room

It's 8:50 huh. Chasing down the crew got me tired. Never knew tea with the LGD was so intense too. 

Laying flat on the bed I stared into the fan spinning circles on the roof. I observed my room out of curiosity. The only things I could find was a flatbed which I'm sleeping on in the corner of the room, a flattop desk with the clock on it next to me, a wooden chair and a white closet opposite to the damn bed. There were also a ton of boxes sitting next to the closet.

I grunted in laziness as I tried to motivate myself to sit on the bed, not sleep on it anymore. Both of my elbows laid flat and I attempted to push myself up. Although the pain of doing so got to me first. Eventually, I ended up dropping back into the bed with comfy sheets.

"Yoho, are you awake?"

Oh god no. 

Should I just remain silent to pretend I'm still asleep? Or perhaps I'll just be honest and ask for a few more minutes.

She opened the door with it emitting a creaking noise. Those shrieking sounds sent shivers down my spine. All the warmth gained from the past is 3 hours turned disappeared into thin air.

"I know you're awake. Heard a loud thump outside."

"3 more minutes..." I flipped around the bed unwilling to go on with my day.

"Well if you don't want to eat breakfast.."

"Please just, 3 minutes. Making things takes up a lot more than you expect. I've only been sleeping for 3 hours and spent the previous day catching up with Texas at moderate speed."

"Boss, they're not waking up." Exusiai went back out to Emperor.

"Oh?"

"Alright."

I have a feeling that something is going to happen and I don't like it. If it's the prankster talking with the guy who hates my guts, and they AGREE on something...

Outside the room, I could hear a magazine being slammed into a gun.

Exusiai slammed open the door with her finger being kept on the trigger. Instantaneously a hail of "bullets" painted in white spread out to make dents in the wall and me.

I grunted, finally gaining the strength to get the hell up after being shot at 30 times or so.

"Ow... Who's going to pay for your rubber bullets trigger happy angel..."