self discovery

Haru stood up from his place in the corner and walked over the right side of the bed and offered his hand to izuku who was going into a full mumbling rant about all the details on his quirk but stopped to look at the doctor's questioningly. The man just sighed and pushed his outstretched hand closer to the boy "take my quirk, if my theory is correct you will learn more about your quirk".

Izuku was a bit conflicted, due to his fascination with quirks and his excitement to find out more about his own quirk he really wanted to use haru's quirk but he also felt like it was wrong to steal something so priceless away from someone.

Seeing the inner struggle within the boy the doctor sat at the end of the bed and continued explaining "look izuku, even if you take my quirk you can always give it back and since you can make quirks stronger and make copies of them you can give me a stronger version as well as keep one for yourself. So stop worrying about others for once and focus on yourself, you've already filled me with happiness and hope and you've only known me not even 25 minutes. So just take the quirk already"

Izuku was about to deny but hina put a hand on his "you might not remember but back when I first became a nurse you gave me the confidence and strength to get to were I am here today. So I would also like to give you my quirk aswell. It may be just a weak quirk that allows you to analyse people's physical conditions but still".

Rumi smiled at the scene "what kind of mother wouldn't jump at the chance to have their child have the same quirk as them. So you better take mine as well kiddo".

Izuku was flabbergasted at the sheer level of support these three showed and finally cracked "fine but your all getting them back stronger!" Izuku beamed. First he grabbed all three adult's hands and scrunch his eyes in concentration trying to take their quirks. At first nothing happened, no blue veins or flash of light but after a bit the adults felt a painless pulling sensation throughout their bodies.

Other than Mirko's long ears, tail and rabbit feet disappeared in a blink of an eye there were no other visible signs that their quirks were gone. But when hina tried to use her quirk she found she couldn't.

On the other hand Izuku felt power explode within him, he felt all 5 quirks within him, he felt the vast change the quirk were under going within his body. He didn't notice it when he took [parasitic sludge] but the way they evolved was amazing, it was as if the quirk itself was put stretched to it's limits then rebuilt then stretched again and again for what felt like hours to izuku when in only lasted a second.

Izuku felt all the new quirks inside him but he needed to figure out how to activate them. Izuku visualised haru's quirk and tried to draw power from it and after a bit he felt the quirk active. In excitement izuku grabbed hina's hand and looked at her head but only saw a massive blush "um-m-m i-izuku you already took my quirk remember" the doctor stuttered.

Nervously izuku laughed at his own mistake before a idea hit him "um status" He asked similar to how a certain shadow monarch did. A blue screen appeared in of the teen's vision, the blue screen displayed a outline of izuku's own body and next to it had two buttons. On a hunch izuku thought of pressing the button that said "quirk" and started reading out loud.

Physical Quirk

Quirk: absolute greed

Gives user ability to take, evolve, combine, make perfect copies of and give quirks while automatically modifying user's/other's body to accommodate the new or multiple quirks. User can also interact with stolen quirks to learn their inner workings.

The quirk [absolute greed] is limited to a range of physical contact with target but this limitation can be overcome by using stolen quirks.

Due to being under the influence of several alien quirks [absolute greed] was unable to manifest but due to the user's immense willpower, the body's nature instinct to fight back and high emotional state the quirk forcibly awakened itself but it was unstable and after stealing one quirk the user's body shut down momentarily to preserve the user's life.