first day jitters

Rumi handed the pristine white envelope sealed with red wax to Izuku who looked at it like it was both the cure for cancer and a bomb. With fumbling fingers, the teen managed to open the letter and pour its contents onto the dining room table. From the envelope dropped several folded pieces of paper and a small circular disc which immediately began to beep before a hologram screen appeared in the air above the disc.

From the screen a small bear/mouse/dog creature wearing a suit and tie sat behind a desk sipping a steaming cup of tea. Turning it beady black eyes towards the camera it introduced itself in a squeaky but professional voice "hello Mr Izuku Midoriya-Usagiyama, my name is Nezu and I'm the principal of UA high school. I am here as a video recording to reveal your results of the entrance exam to you. On your written exam you scored perfect marks of 200 out of 200, on your practical exam you scored an impressive score of 87 villain points which would give you second place behind another student who got 113 villain points".

Izuku felt a tinge of disappointed from getting second as he already knew who would be skilled enough to get first but before those negative thoughts could continue the principle went on to say "These fantastic scores are something to be proud about but if your even 1% like your mother I know you will feel bad about getting second place, which would be the case if there wasn't a secret point system call hero points. Throughout the exam a panel of 7 judges score you not based on how many villains you defeated but, on the people, you helped".

The screen changed to show various clips of Izuku jumping in and saving other participants a number of times before showing a clip of his and Uramaki's interaction before the exam started. It showed how Ochaco was shamelessly boasting about her quirk and insulting both Jiro and the g. The video then switched to a shot of Izuku rushing headfirst towards the zero pointer with no hesitation to save his bully and tormenter.

The video switched back to show Nezu sipping a cup of tea before he continued "after reviewing your performance I am happy to announce you are the first person in the history of UA to be rewarded 70 rescue points. With your newly acquired points you not only risen to first place with 157 points, but you have also surpassed the current record holder's score of 132 points".

The chimera's bead like eyes seemed to gleam with amusement as he cheerfully finished the video "on that note it is a pleasure to announce that you rightfully earned your spot into UA's hero course! Classes start next week, any and all other information have been written down on separate letters inside the envelope".

Once the hologram's recording was finished the devise turned off leaving the mother and son to burst into tears and begin to hug each other to death (though Rumi would never admit to doing so).

Timeskip 1 week

There are a lot of words that could describe how Izuku was feeling as he saw the utter chaos that was his class 1-A. Such as confusion, excitement, embarrassment and most importantly fear. Once he had opened the massive door that read 1-A he was meet with a numerous acts of insanity such as a pink skinned girl with mall horns being swung around in the air by what looked like a large mass of shadows in the form of a bird that seemed to connected to the chest of a bird headed boy (who did not look happy at his current job as an amusement ride) by a shadowy tail.

On the ground next to the bird boy a group of teens consisting of a boy who had yellow haired with a black bolt at the side, a plain looking boy with bulky elbows and black hair and a floating set of school uniform cheering them on.

At the front of the class where Izuku could practically taste the stupidity coming off of Bakugo, Kirishima and Uraraka who were all yelling threats and other profanities at the blue haired, glasses wearing boy who seemed to be attempting to berate the trio for their behave and attitude.