CHAPTER-5

Continueing from the previous part .
_____________________________________
And the next he heard took him to a numb state .....
(So guys i decided to tell u names of anchal parents ......Anchal's father name will be Arvind Sahu ...i dont know her fathers name in real ..so just imagine it to be .....And anchals mother name will be Anjali Sahu ....)
He heard ......
Arvind-Beta jldi aao hospital plzz....doctor bol rhe hh ki agr anchal ne agle 10 min mey apni aankhe nhi kholi to .......to vo coma mey chli jayegi ..plz plz kuch kro ...

Prav-
Uncle aap ...aap chinta mt kijiye ...kuch nhi hoga use ...mai kuch nhi hone dunga ...mai avi aa rha hu...kuch nhi hoga use ..he said to assure Arvind or better say himself ..😥
He quickly stood up from the bed ...wearing his slippers he just ran down the stairs ...He almost threw the vacant key on the reception and ran as fast as he could ....
Soon he reached the hospital breathing heavily ....He just stood in front of her parents ....who were crying uncontrollably ....He saw the doctor and asked about what happened .....
Doctor-Dekhiye jaisa ki humne khA tha ki agr 24 ghnto mey patient ko hosh nhi aayega to hum kuch nhi kr skte.....so 24 ghnte pure hone mey avi sirf 10 min baaki hh ....unhe agr hosh nhi aaya to vo coma mey v jaa skti hh yaa .......
Prav- kya doctor ...btaiye n ..
Doctor -Unki jaan v jaa skti hh ...
And that was it for prav ...he asked the doctor hurriedly .
Prav- Doctor kya mai ek baar....bs .....ek baar usse dekh skta hu.....plzz plzz....mna mt kijiyega ...
Doc-Ok ...ok aap unse mil skte hh ...pr ye yaad rkhna ki unke paas bs ab 5 min hu bche hh ....
Prav without any furthur delay went inside the OT capin ...There he saw her lying....

He just went closer to her and and sat on the chair next to her ...and without thinking twice he held her hands in his manly ones ...and touched the hands to his forehead and whispered ..
prav-Plzz ...plzz wake up ..i know ki tum mujhe sunn paa rhi ho ....just open ur eyes once ....not for me but just think about ur family ...dont do this to me ....i will never able to forgive myself ....plzzz...anchal open ur eyeS...
Thats when he felt a movement in her hands ..he just looked up to her with his teary eyes ...And saw tears flowing from the corner of her eyes too ...as if she felt his each and every word ...and then she mumbled
Anchu(unconsious state)- Mumma ..papa ....aah ...mumma papa
prav called the doctor and said that she was getting consiouness and mumbling something ...The doc came and checked her ...
Doc-Woah!This is a miracle ...how can this even possible ..she is out of danger now ...and will get complete conscious anytime ...this is a miracle absolutely...the grace of god ..
Saying this to prav and her family members ...he went ..
All sighed in relief ...that their daughter ,friend ..is fine ....but ..but..for prav who she was that he is looking like the most happiest person on the whole earth ...he has a bright smile on his face ....and was crying ...but this time they were happy tears ....yes ...he was crying out of happiness ..after all she was alright ...
After sometime the nurse came amd informed them that she has gain comolete consiousness ....but was still a little weak due to her head injury ..
Everyone wanted to see her and took the permission ...after they were granted to meet her ..
Arvind- sunno i think ki prav ko phele milna chaihye usse aakhir ussi k wajah se aaj hmari beti bilkul sahi salamat hh ...
P

rav-Nhi nhi uncle aisi koi baat nhi hh...or vaise v agr mai jau to vo mujhe pehchanti nhi ...she needs both of u more than me ..he said keeping a stone on his heart as he also wanted to meet her ...but thought that with what relation will he meet her ...though she is not a stranger for him but for her he is still a stranger ...so thought to give their needed space to the family members ..

Arvind still not satisfied with his reason as he would see the sadness engulfed in his face ...but thought not to interrupt him thus shrugging his thoughts he just nodded slightly and went inside ..with Anjali and Radhika...
They entered inside ...and saw her looking at the cieling intensely as if thinking something deeply ...Tears ....rolled sown their cheeks to see their daughter in such a condition ...
Anjali couldnt control herself anymore and ran to her giving her laying figure a tight hug .and both burst crying ...
one was crying to see her daughter in such a state and the other was crying to see her mother crying for her ...
Slowly they moved back from the hud and wiped their tears and that is when anchal felt a hand on her forehead caressing her hairs ...she looked upto find Arvind carressing her hairs and asked her ..
Arvind-Kaise hh meri princess ....

Anch-Better papa ....she whispered in a very week voice giving him a tight hug .....Her hands wrapped around his torso as she was laying ...and head on his stomach ..while.Arvind was carressing her hairs ....kissing her forehead ....he parted and ..and made her lay down properly ..
Anjali - Ab tu kuch nhi kregi ....khi nhi jayegi ...bs aaram kregi ...jb tk thik nhi ho jaati ...Smjhi ...
Anchal was about to say something but was interrupted ..
Anjali-Bs koi bahana nhi ....tu kuch nhi kregi ...or ye mera aakhri faisla hh ...
Anchal looked at Arvind with her puppy eyes ...
Arvind-Ab isme mai kuch nhi keh skta thk keh rhi hh teri mummy ...
Anchal just grumpily layed on bed again ....huffing and puffing ...
Anjali -Aaj ye tere nakhre kaam nhi aane vale ....vo kya khete hh english mey ...haa .....tantrums ....koi tantrums kaam nhi aane vale aaj tere ....
Anch- Ha...baba meri mother India nhi jaungi khi v ...bs....khush .....she said dramatically joining her hands ...
and pouting cutely ...
All laughed at her gesture ....

Anch-Vause mumma papa ...mai yha hoapital mey kaise ....mera mtlb ki mAi to vo road pr ....
before She could continue...she wAs interrupted ...
Arvind-Beta jiski gaadi se tum tkda gyi thi n vo bhut acha bccha tha ...ussi ne tujhe yha laya ...or raat bhr yhi tha ..keh rha tha ki jb tk tumhe hosh nhi aajata tb tk vo yhi rukega .....
Anchal went to a deep thought that who might he be ....
Anchu-Papa ...kya mein unse mil skti hu mujhe unhe thankyou bolna hh mujhe bchane k liye ...
Arvind -Haa beta kyu nhi ...Radhika....
Saying this he turned towards the direction but found none ..
Arvind-Are yhi to thi avi ...kha chli gyi ...
Arvind came out of the OT ....and neither found pravisht nor Radhika ...
_____________________________________
Thats all for today ..
sorry for the late update ...but as my exams are coming ...U will get updates a little late ....
What do you think might where both of them have gone?

Dont forget to vote and comment..as it encourages ...next chapter after atleast ...
Votes-10+
Comments-3+

Bye bye .
Take care ..
Love u all..💞