CHAPTER-21

Sorry for the late update guys... But I was just busy with some personal issues..🙃
A really dramatic chapter ahead... So don't forget to do inline comments.. 😗

Continuing from the previous part
______________________________________

Night time,
It's was praviya's engagement night.. And marriage was a day after tomorrow according to the dated dates.... The whole Mishra and Sharma mansions were decorated like a bride... There was a lot of hustle and bustle in the house... They all were happy especially priya as her dream is about to come true unknown to the storm they are going to face... But one soul among them was sad, guilty,  happy.... He was none other than our Prav...Sad because he was going to marry Priya...guilty because he is not able to confess his feelings to anchal and happy because he thought that if he marry Priya then anchal would be able to marry her true one and only Love abhishek....in his mind he had already wished them a happy married life...The Pandey was chanting some mantras sitting on the raised stage built in the hall... And praviya's parents had surrounded in the hall... There were not many guests.. As the marriage was takeing place suddenly... Soon the Pandit announced to bring the groom and the bride....

Priya came down wearing a long sea green gown which was hugging her curves and she was looking asthethically beautiful...Studs in ears... And hairs In a beautiful hairstyle.... All the boys watched her with open mouths as if she was a piece of flesh and they are going to guble it all in one go... But they were royally ignored by the beauty on which they were gawking.... Priya came and sat on the royal chair bought especially for the bride and groom... Suddenly the lights went off and there on the staircase stood The groom pravisht Mishra... Decked up in a sea green colour Punjabi and pant which was sticking to his well built body and was looking really handsome... But what caught everyone's attention was the shehra he was wearing... Generally grooms wear shehras on the day of marriage and not on engagement but here pray was wearing the shera..he with full swag started to get down the stairs and sat on the royal chair placed beside Priya..
Women-what happened pravisht babu... Why are u wearing shehra on your engagement day?
Prav mom - yes prav why are u wearing shehra today??
Prav-uffo.. Mom... U only told me that there is a ritual where grooms wear shehras on their engagement day..
Didn't u remember??
He said in a grave voice..
Prav mom-when did I...
Before she could continue...
Prav- it's OK... Mom if u don't remember..but I remembered so no more questions...pandit start our engagement..
He said while pratibha looked at her suspiciously..
Women-looks like someone is really eager for his engagement...
She said and all started laughing.. While Priya blushed and prav acted like he was shy.. Afterall he was a great actor... Pandit again started to chant mantras and said..
Pand-plzz bring the rings for the groom and bride. .
They followed as instructed...
Pand-now.. First the bride will put the ring on the grooms finger. ..
Priya slowly took the ring and forwarded her palm and prav kept his hand on hers... She slowly hold his ring finger and slid the ring in it... And all started clapping...
And now it was prav's turn... He slowly with shaking hands took the ring.. And forwarded his palm... And Priya kept her hands on his.... But he was not able to slid the ring in her finger.. His hands were shaking badly... Out of his control...
Prav mom-what happened prav?? Make her wear the ring..
She said and kept her hand on his shoulders... Gaining some strength .....he took a deep breath and quickly slid the ring in her ring finger... And left her hand immedietly and looked away... While everyone started to clap...
Priya(in prav's ear) -  Finally... We are engaged baby... Now I have whole rights on u... Now u can't go away from me... U are tied to me for this life... Baby...
She hushed quite seducutively... But prav not even winced a bit and just hummed in response...
Soon the guests had their dinner and started to leave...
Prav-mom!! I am tired I am going to change... And send my dinner to my room only..
Pratibha-ok.. Beta... Take rest...
Prav nodded and went to his room.. Locking the door...he was still wearing his shehra...he removed his shehra...and looked at himself through the mirror...
??(to himself) - what would have happened there?? Is he able to find her?? Is she alright... I am doing this marriage for u two only....keep anchal happy PRAVISHT!!!!!
Now.. U might be thinking that why prav is telling himself to keep anchal happy afterall he was to marry Priya...but no the groom was not pravisht... the man wearing the shehra and most probably the groom whom the whole family including u all thought to be prav but... No!!!he was not pravisht.. But but.. ABHISHEK who was marrying Priya...now the question is... If he was abhishek... Then where Is prav??
FLASHBACK:
A servant came to prav's  room...
Servant-sir... Pratibha..mam has sent ur engagement dress...
He said before giving the dress to prav..he nodded and took the dress and kept it on the bed before closing the door... As soon as he closed the door he heard a knock on the window...  he went to the window and opened it and was shocked to see Abhishek... Hanging on his window..
Prav - what r u doing here!!!!?
He said literally  screamed...
Abhi-i am telling u everything....but first let me in or else I will be dead for sure and... U will never got to know anything....
He said struggling to keep his grip intact... Prav helped him to come inside the room and abhishek breathed in relief....
Prav-now.. Tell me.. What makes u come here... He asked...
Abhishek told him everything...about anchal's feelings for him... And about her eloping... He was literally in tears by explaining him... And prav had already started crying silently hicupping listening to the explanation he give... His heart was dancing in joy knowing that anchal too had that feelings which he had for her... And prav was guilty to misunderstand their friendship as love... Prav also explained him why he Did all this  and abhishek was shocked to know about it...
Abhi-r u mad!!??? U have misunderstood us to that extent that u agreed to marry the one u don't love!!??? U r a idiot pravisht...
Prav-i know that I am an idiot.. But now it's not time of this all.. We have to do something..
Abhi-i had a plan..
Abhi explained him that he will disguise himself as prav and will wear a shehra so that no one would recognize him... And in that time prav will go out and find anchal... As  he finished... Prav nodded... And they started their plan...
FLASHBACK END: ...
On the other hand,
Prav - where r u?? I am dying to see u!! He said to himself as he drove abhishek's car at a high speed...
_____________________________________

Pracap-they both were hugging and silently crying under the rain.... The clouds also showered their blessings on their peacefully beautiful love...

That's all for today...
How was the chapter?? Finally prav got to know the truth... Ur views on precap.... R u all dancing in joy.. On their union???ur wait is over now...❤❤❤

Don't forget to vote and comment as it encourages.. Also complete the votes target on the previous part..
Votes-19+
Comments-6+

Bye bye 🙈🙈
Take care ❤❤
Love you all.. 😘😘