CHAPTER-9

Continuing from the previous part...
See the above pic... ☝Aren't they adorable!! 💞💞
___________________________________

They jerked parted there hands.... and smiled nervously not meeting their gazes.. Looking here and there... Feeling extremely shy 🙈🙈...there was a tinge of blush on both of their cheeks ....not able to handle more anchal ran downstairs as fast as she could blushing hard.. prav stood there smilling like a fool looking at her retreating figure... And soothing his ears by hearing her jingling anklets...

Prav(to himself) - She is definately a magnet and i am some magnetic material ..that I am getting attracted towards her... But wait pravisht !! What are u even thinking ?? U r getting attracted towards a girl whom u met few days ago... And what about ur years ago love ?? How can u think about anyone else when u r committed to her ?? U love her and not this girl !! And u can't possibly betray her.... The love of ur life !! U have just befriended her a few minutes ago.... And how can u get attracted to her in just few minutes of meeting her..
He was drowned in frustration and guilt of betraying his love and getting attracted to some other girl... As for prav ...getting attracted to someone else being committed already was like a sin for him... He was in the pool of thoughts of guilt and slight tears have already brimmed in his eyes ....
Just then anchal again entered the terrace.. After she ran away she thought that he will follow her....but here he was standing there under the moonlight like a statue.. Till now she hadn't seen his tears...
Anch- Pravisht !!
She called her and he came back to his senses and quickly rubbed the slight tears.. And stood in fronting her smiling obviously it was a fake smile as he doesn't wanted to show them to her ....
Anch-Are aap aaye nhi ??? To mai aa gui Lene apko... Chaliye mumma bula rhi h...dinner K liye...
Prav-hmmm... And walked past her....
Anchal(in mind)- Are inko kya hi gya.... Avi to thk he the....pta nhi kya ho gya in do min mey jo.... Sada hua face bnake gye ...huh!! Now... I am damn sure that..either he is on periods or he is pregnant😑...vrna itna to kisi ko mood swings NH in hota hh. ..but wait anchal....isn't he a boy and these things happen to girls only... So how could he get on periods or how could he concieve.... Godd!!! Why u gave all pains to the girls.... why not boys... Isn't it partiality?? Hmph. .....stop thinking this rubbish things anchal.... And Chalo niche....
She went downstairs and saw that... All were waiting for her... And prav and his family are already sat on the dining to have dinner..... Anchal came and she too sat for her dinner... And Anjali started serving all.. Anchal was sitting in front of pravisht.. Who was sitting quietly and having his dinner..not even glancing At her once... And just looking down and concentrating on his food.... She felt a little bad for his behaviour... But just ignored as she thought that he was tired....
After the dinner the all sat on the couch in the hall... And started to chat!! Suddenly anchal's phn started to rang ...she excused herself and started moving towards her room..on the way she picked the call and greeted the person on the other side with a hello.... She passed by prav and he could hear the voice of a boy greeting her back... He thought who must he be... That anchal has to go to her room and talk.... She would talk here in front Of all... But shrugged the thought that it must be some urgent call...
After some hours it was already 9:30pm and they were all set to go back to home... But no sign of anchal came... She hadn't came downstairs yet.... All thought that she must be tired and had slept but prav thought that she was talking to the boy from that time and felt jealous....
Prav(in mind) -Yaar!!!! Ye anchal kha reh gyi....mere Jaane ka time v ho gya h!! Jaane se pehle ek baar sirf ek baar use dekhna chahta tha....tch!! Pta nhi Kon tha vo jisse vo itne der se baat kr rhi hh ...Hmph!! Are plz ek baar god sirf ek baar uska chehra dekhna hh bs ek baar ...plz...plzz... Plzzz... He thought all this looking at the staircase leading to her room.... Just then...
Pratibha-Acha an hum Chlte hh !!!Hume aagya dijiye...
Anjali& Arvind-Ji sukriya...phir kvi aayega...
And they all went outside... Prav went to the parking area to bring the car.... On the way he looked up to anchal's room window and saw that in the darkness anchal was sitting near it and admiring the moon with a small smile on her face.... Feeling an intense gaze on herself she looked down and saw prav admiring her with a smile... But she doesn't maintained the eye contact.... As soon as she saw him... She got up from there and closed the window.... Prav felt a little bad... But consoled himself by thinking that maybe she is tired and thus was going to sleep.... He went to the car and drove in front of her house's door where all were standing.... They got sat in the the car and bid a bye to anchal's parents and went back home...

NEXT MORNING 🌞

Anchal opened her eyes as the sun's rays kissed her face... And saw that she was sleeping in a sitting position near the window only... The memories of last night passed her mind and she blushed deeply.... But soon opened the window teary eyed... Yes!!! she was crying upon what she heard upon that unknown phone call and what the person informed her yesterday was like a bad dream for her... But unfortunately it's the bitter reality... She wiped her tears and went to the washroom and freshened up and got ready for her college... As from today she has to join the college...

She went downstairs to have breakfast... Just then Radhika entered her house with a smile on her face... She sat beside anchal and gave her a smile... Anchal also reciprocated but fakely... She wouldn't believe that the person sitting beside her is her best friend who broke her trust...

Trust is something which can broke easily by a mere mistake but to gain someone's trust again or also the very first time took long decades ....either he/she be someone's best friend or would someone's family...trust is like a broken heart which will broke easily but to heal it.... Took long decades.. Or sometimes it can't even heal... And the same happened with anchal ...her heart was broken really broken... Not only her heart but also her trust on her best friend... Which she did immensely but mistake of her friend and her her trust is now broken totally.... She in her wildest dreams also can't imagine her to be like this....
But it a bitter reality which she can't change....

FLASHBACK:

When anchal's phn rang she moved upwards...
Anchal-hello!!
Person-hello... Anchal speaking....
Anchu-yes speaking!!! But who's this?? She asked confused

Person- I have no time to tell u who am I or why I called u... Just listen what I say....your friend radhika is planning an plotting against one of pravisht's friend... I don't know that who is she talking about nor I know who's this pravisht but she took ur name so I thought to inform u.... She is planning to kill his friend.... I think she's a girl... Ummm..... What was her name yes !!!! Priya... She is planning to kill her ...and I think that priya is pravisht's frnd..... If u know her just warn.... It is for the sake of someone's life.... I think u understand...byee..

And the call hanged up !!!

FLASHBACK END:

Anchal came to reality when radhika shook her....
Radh-oyee.. Kha kho gyi ....college nhi jaana tujhe...
Anchu(stammering)- Ha Ha !!! Chl... And headed towards their college...
Soon they reached the college....
On the entrance... They met praviya(pravist+priya 😂🙈) On seeing them radhika gave an evil Smile to them which didn't go unnoticed by anchal...she was not looking at them and was looking at radhika only... For the very first time prav felt that he shouldn't have been came with priya...as he thought that anchal was not looking at them not even him because he was with priya....He was a little sad... But soon came into reality..... And went inside the college... As radhika and anchal as already gone inside.....
______________________________________
Precap- not decided yet 😗🙃😅

How was the chapter ?? What do u think will radhika rrally plannimg to kill priya !??? And who was the person who called anchal ??? To know stay tuned. ...
ur votes and comments really encourages me.....
So next chapter after at least...
Votes-18+
Comments-7+

Till then,
Bye bye
Take care
Love u all... ≧ω≦😘