Ch 2 : Eclipse

I'm starting to remember how I got there.

    But It's kinda crazy.

    You know, this isn't how I thought my life would end. We know of the stupid truck-kun. We know of getting hit by a car. We know of drowning. We know of getting murdered.
    But do you know of the "Struck by Fucking Lightning" method of isekai? I mean, it's not as popular and as over done as the truck. But it still exists.
    How else am I sitting in front of the absolute definition of beauty?
    Black curls falling over rich chocolate skin, lovely curves filling out a galaxy and white mermaid dress. Eyes the color of galaxy pictures with thick eyelashes. Plush black painted lips and silver glitter shined across her face and the tops of her shoulders. A transparent sash wrapped around her upper arms and a silver halo with stars glitters above her head.
    This 20 ft beauty might as well be my first encounter with lust.
    "Hello, I'm guessing I'm dead?" My soft, quiet voice cut the quiet of the void
    "I'm afraid so, my dear." Her much richer voice slightly wavers at the end.
    Since her eyes are just galaxies, you can't really tell unless you look closely at the way it shines, but her eyes are looking down.
    Regret.
    She is feeling regret despite it not being her fault.
    "That's great for me, no more school."
    "BUT! I... uhhhh. I can send you to a world that you can, kinda, live a second life? Unfortunately it is Demon Slayer." She gives a shy smile as she turns her head to the side. Hands doing the Hinata thing.
    "Will I be a normal person with no abilities?"
    "I can give you abilities, but it's........um, kinda like a video game system."
    "I play dnd, if that helps?" She brightens
    "Wait, you play DND. It's just like DND character classes."
    She brings up the character sheet. My name and race already filled in.
    Alpha
    Assimar
    4 unused levels
    "Assimar huh?"
    "Well you did die and this normally doesn't happen."
    She talks over my shoulder, shrunken to 9 ft.
    "I am going to put 2 levels into Ranger and 2 into Blood Hunter. This way I can keep my archery skills and be able to fight up close. And when I get more levels I can get into the warlock like subclass for bloodhunter."
    I mutter
    "You can be my patron right? I also realized I never asked for your name >.>"
    I look back at her
    "Eclipse. And yes, I can."
    The stars in her halo glittered brighter and turns out what I thought to be face glitter is actually freckles.
    We both have space names. Alpha being the brightest star in a constellation. Eclipse being a phenomenon when either the sun or moon completely covers the other.
    "Thinking about it. Why DO I have 4 levels already?"
    "You living, the amounts of fights you get into, you stealing to pay things off, and well. Your skills in general."
    She lists, ticking her fingers with perfect white nails.
    "Dully noted."
    I picked out my weapons and spells, making sure they were things I could use proficiently. I added some guns, a few swords, trench knives, and throwing weapons. Bows are already included.
    "Fuck, I have too much stuff."
    "No worries, take this."
    She handed me a waist bag. Sturdy black leather-like material with black zippers. They strap diagonally from my upper hip to my upper thigh and clip onto a belt that has a quiver and an area to keep my longbow above it. The belt also contains places to keep my weapons like a collapsible utility belt, Batman style. There are also spaces to keep my pistols, which is great!
    "The waist bag pretty much has infinite space."
    "That's really cool!" I grinned
    "Also, take this."
    She hands me capsules with buttons on the top. Like Dragonball capsule corp shit. Each one is labeled with what type of building/thing it is. I am beginning to become too OP.
    "There is one thing I can't help you with and that is language."
    She gave an apologetic smile as I put things away. The capsules and things I would use much rarer in the inner pocket. Clothes and bedroll and my more commonly used things in the outer pocket of the bag. Weapons strapped into place. Many were folded and placed on the belt.
    Now I got to choose what clothes I have and that is a fucking awesome.
    I'm wearing a set. Another six rest in my waist bag and two in my messenger bag.
    I am currently wearing what I call my fighting favorite. Dark blue spandex shorts and croptop. An oversized light grey tank top and a pair of dark grey joggers. Black padded fingerless gloves, dark blue elbow length gloves under, and a tech wear combat jacket, black. A well worn, but sturdy pair of black combat boots tie the look together. I slipped all my switch blades into different spots on my body, hidden from view, but in reach. A black fabric face mask with the ear loops covering the lower half of my face.
    My messenger bag, which remained intact, from before the thunder strike, held my notebooks, sketching things, and things I would need more regularly. My iPhone and iPods is still there. Not that I need them.
    "I'm sorry for cutting your life short."
    "Naw. It's fine." I grinned up at her "Now put me in coach!"
    "Take care little one."
    With that, I knock out.
    Still not what I had in mind after death.