Ch3 : Red

The sound of Tanjiro dropping his bowl dragged me back into reality. The fear and horror on his face was not normal. It must be the moment he caught Muzan's scent.
    I quickly finished what was in my bowl and put it down. He grabbed my hand, pulling me with him back into the depths of the city. I took the little time I had to fix my face mask and pulled my hood on.
    My wrist creaked in protest, skin rubbing raw. His harsh grip on me is starting to hurt. It's not as bad as it would be before my death, but it still hurt a bit. When he stopped running his grip got tighter.
    Looking up, I made eye contact with plum red eyes. I stopped paying attention to most of the things happening around me. He started to pass me.
    "Well shit, your eyes are beautiful."
    I whispered, but from the way his eyes locked back onto me told me that he heard me. And that he definitely knows english.
    Snapping out of it, I went to help Tanjiro with the man. I only got my arm slashed for my troubles. I could only guess that I'm marechi because the man suddenly wanted more of me.
    The police came and the confrontation is not something I liked. I was fully ready to take hits and throw hands, but the beauty of the flowers that came after, it was nice.
    Tamayo has appeared to aid us. She took the man and his wife and left the area. Tanjiro could only sigh as we walked back towards the udon stand. I stopped a little before we got there. Handing him my jacket, I turned back to the city.
    "Alpha? Is there something wrong?"
    "Toilet." And I left back for the city
    I ran to the alleyway that Muzan would take with the drunk dunces. It didn't take much time for the three morons to come into the alley. Cornering the drunken three, I pulled a knife.
    "Money or you die."
    I lowered my voice as much as I can. I have been told many times in the past that I have an intimidating voice. And it proves itself again as they threw their money bags at me. They ran as I put my knife away. Footsteps stopped behind me.
    "That was unexpected." Muzan's rich voice echoes through the alley.
    "Clearly it's not my first time." I emptied their bags into mine
    "Does your demon slaying friend know?"
    "No" throwing the useless bags to the side, I turned to look at him "even if he does, it's not like I care. Survival is my first priority."
    "I heard what you said earlier about my eyes. Is that true?"
    He walked in front of me, on hand tilting my head to look me in the eyes, the other on my injured arm, which is hilarious to me. The bitch be 5'10 and a half. I'm 5'11 and a half. The boots give me another 2 inches.
    "Yes, now I have to go. I don't think a normal person takes very long to take a piss." I pivot on my heel " ta-ta love~"
    With that I left him in the alley, walking back to the udon stand.

Muzan pov :

    'This woman. How amusing.'
    Licking the blood off my hand, I can tell that it is Marechi. But it tastes different. A undertone of lavender and another flower. This isn't enough blood to analyze.
    I snap my fingers

Alpha pov :

    I walked back to the udon stand to see Tanjiro smashing down two bowls of udon. Nezuko stared at her brother in confusion. She clutched onto my bag and when she noticed me she let out a happy sound.
    "Nezuko" I started to run over to her, my jacket over her shoulders [is my jacket warm?]
    [yes] she learned some ASL, during the short time she was out
    [feels nice right? Want me to get you one?]
    [yes, pink!]
    "Is Nezuko talking to you?" Tanjiro looked over to us
    [yes, if we teach her more you can talk with her too.]
    "That would be nice." He smiled "lets go."
    I nodded and followed him. My bag on me again and my jacket still on Nezuko, we walked. We walked until Nezuko stopped and growled.
    "Nezuko?"
    Tanjiro followed her line of sight to a boy. Yushiro. His pale green hair and white clothes a stark contrast to the darkness of the world around us.
    [that kid from earlier]
    [yes]
    "What is with the hands?"
    "Do you not know what sign language is?" This is the first time I heard Tanjiro retort like that
    [asshole]
    "That's rude." Tanjiro scolds me
    [sorry]
    "No you are not"
    I gave a sheepish grin.
    Twisting the longer glove, adding to the already-present pressure. Forcing my arm wound closed and letting the glove soak with blood. I tightened the strap on the glove, slowing the blood flow.
    Yushiro then gave his whole thing about Nezuko being a demon and an eyesore. He then pointed to me and said something I guess is bad, because the way Tanjiro fucken exploded at him was not like the manga or the anime.
    I followed behind the three. Listening to Tanjro rage while holding onto Nezuko is pretty funny. Fishing out a belt like arm band, I continued to follow. I made sure that there was no trail of blood.
    We stopped at the wall. Yushiro turned to talk, but his eyes are glued to me tighting the band on my upper arm, slowing the blood flow to my arm even further.
    "She's injured?"
    Tanjiro turned to me, finally noticing the blood staining my glove. He looked at my arm, then my face, my arm again, my face again.
    "Yes?"
    "Arm, hurt?"
    "It doesn't hurt." His face is suddenly filled with concern
    Right, he can smell pain and stuff. It really doesn't hurt that much.
    "Follow me."
    Yushiro lead us through the wall. His face was comical when I shoved Tanjro in using my injured arm like it wasn't injured. Apparently, I am way too calm for this shit.
    When we reached Tamayo, she noticed my arm immediately and grabbed a spare roll of bandages. I ignored the things said and settled down pretty far off from them all. Slipping off the gloves, I looked at the damage done. Four massive and deep cuts. Bruising around my wrist. Blood slowly pouring out of the wounds. Parts of it has stopped bleeding.
    It didn't reach bone, but it is still pretty bad. I pulled out my First Aid kit and pulled out the alcohol wipes. Tamayo calmly handed me the bandages when she saw that I know what I'm doing.
    I bandaged my arm tightly, making sure to use some of my sports tape to hold parts of it together and to keep it from sliding off. Considering what is going to happen next, I'm going to need it to stay the fuck in place.
    Yushiro tensed before yelling something and grabbing Tamayo, shielding her as temari balls crash into the room.
    It has begun