ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 - 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 ℕ𝕖𝕨𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕒

_____________________

Anne and the Plantars are on a bus tour through the inner streets of Newtopia. Since she insisted on helping Marcy with the research, Y/n didn't come along the tour.

"Welcome, ladies and gentle-phibians, to a safe uneventful afternoon of touristy nonsense." The tour guide announced. "It may not be as eventful as other tours but did I mention it's safe?"

"This is the last time we let Hop Pop pick the activity." Anne grumbled.

"Look Anne, we've got a few days to kill before King Andrias reveals his findings about the music box." Hop Pop explained. "And what better way to spend that time than learning?"

Anne, Sprig, and Polly groaned and slumped on they seats. Anne, growing increasingly bored, looked outside and saw the locals in a nearby market.

"Oh, wow, what's that place?"

"Imminent danger. Look away!" The tour guide exclaimed.

"But imminent is the best kind of danger." Polly whined.

"Now then, what's the most important thing to do when visiting Newtopia? Any guesses?"

Anne raised her hand, "Ooh! Ooh! Eating like a local? Looking like a local? Partying with the locals?"

"Nope. It's getting to know the city from a safe distance. Like on this bus." He said.

"Such wisdom."

Anne and Polly sighed, "This is just like when I'd go traveling with my mom."

____________________
(Flashback)

In a market at (California or Thailand? Idk pls tell me the location if you know), Little Anne was in the back of the car whereas her mom was driving.

"Mom, can I please try some of that?" Anne said in a cute voice.

"No, sweetie, your California stomach can't handle it. But you can have carrot stick and trail mix." Her mom gave her a bag as Anne whimpered.

_____________________
(Back to present)

"I didn't want the baby carrots, Mom!" Anne yelled to the window. "I didn't want 'em. Why? Why? Why? Why?"

A newt outside who was driving their car stared at Anne as she whines and immediately closed the window.
(I don't know about you, but this scene made me choke on my food Everytime I watch it XD)

Anne suddenly grabbed Polly."You know what?"

"What?"

"This time I'm gonna experience the city the way the locals do! Not sit on a bus like some dumb tourist!"

"And now for our tour of the tour bus." The tour guide declared.

"This is the ceiling, what a good ceiling! Not to be outdone by the floor!"

A tourist in the front clapped his hands.

"Count me in. So what do we do?" Polly asked.

"Follow my lead." Anne said smugly and high fives Polly quietly.

"Oh, man, Hop Pop, my stomach is killing me." Anne groaned, getting into character. "Can we go back to the hotel?"

"Uh, me too." Polly added. "I need to get off now or I'll explode."

Everyone gasped. "Why does this keep happening?" Hop Pop said disappointingly and took of his cheese hat. "Now I'll never make it to the cheese museum."