First letter.

The flight took off at its scheduled time igniting the light of hope in each of the friends heart. They had left everything behind for her. Everything.  After all this is exactly what she would have done too.

"Hey Uday,

Okay. Okay.  I know that all you want to do right now is kill me. I get it. And am really sorry. But Uday you know this better than me. Sometimes we just got to move forward and leave everything behind. I didn't tell you beforehand cause I knew that you would try to stop me but I really need to do this.  I can't be chained down. I don't want to hold on to a past that I cannot change. 

Last few days it was ... It was shitty.  In all sense of the word. But am a strong gal as you call me always. This decision is not a rash headed one that I always tend to make. I thought it through and over with a cool head.

Boy, you have given me some of the most precious moments of my life. Starting from the Rivalry at school to an understanding,  reliable friendship.

Remember,  every time we met at school all we did was challenge each other. Those challenges kind of defined us.

Then we grew up. We realised that those challenges shaped our personality. We realised that we contributed to each others success.

You are an amazing friend,  a wonderful mentor, a cool head, and a Gandhian through and through.  All my rash decisions were stopped by you. How can I forget those times when you picked up the broken pieces which ones constituted a whole  'ME' and mended them??

Oh Uday!  I miss you already.

Uday you got to let go of your past too. You need to. You have to stand up. Open your heart and live. Forgive yourself.  You have punished yourself for long.   You are a good person.  No matter what you think,  you really are. I love you , my friend.

Am gonna miss you.,

With loads of love,

Avanti.

P.S.  curtail down on the cigarettes will ya?"

The letter ended and Uday looked up smiling at the others.  While Shreyan remarked "she won't do anything stupid.  That gives me a relief."

Titli glared at him saying "well she has been hurt enough.  And we all know that who hurt her the most. So you better shut up."

The clouds floated across the sky while the sun set in the eastern horizon.  They had almost reached.

'Am coming Avanti. ..' Shreyan closed his eyes thinking that.

-----------'----------

How was it??? Thus here goes one letter ....

More are to come. ....