chapter 3: what my eyes stand for

~your pov~
one week later

"Thats not fair! you guys are cheating!  i swear!""no we are not, you just cant play poker. you loose, so you know we won the bet!" yata says as you glare at him. yata and you hve become close freinds, much to everyones suprise considering that you are  the only girl that yata will talk to. "I will not dress like that!!! schools out anyway so how am I supposed to get a school girl uniform?" you ask smartly. Much to your dismay, Izumo pulls one out from under the bar counter. you sweatdrop. " and may I ask why you have a SCHOOL GIRLS UNIFORM UNDER THE BAR COUNTER!!!!!!" you yell the last part making everyone sweatdrop. "so you wouldnt talk your way out of the bet we made" you let out a nasty snarl escape your lips as you snatch the uniform from him, grab Anna and drag her upstairs." remember the pigtails in your hair too~~~~" " F*** YOU IZUMO IM GETTING PAYBACK!!!!!!"

~timeskip brought to you by flying mint bunny~

you slowly make your way down stairs in your school clothes uniform. miko-kun was out with Anna and the rest of the gang, which  left you with Izumo. you slowly walk down to the bar counter. "hiya Izu-kun! whatcha doing?" "being bored out of my mind, why?" you plop yourself on the countertop and swing your legs like a little kid."can I change out of these stupid clothes now? I dont want miko-kun to see me in this embarasing costum." Izumo smirks and makes his way over to you. "well if you can find a way to entertain me then you can take it off...." you think to yourself for a moment." what do you mean by that Izu-kun?" do you want to go to the movies?" (A/N: you are a DENSE person like me soooooo, yeah)

"I mean like this...." he trails off as he leans in to kiss you you hear someones walking in. you then see a red figure takle Izumo and you being pulled off the counter. you look up to see yata looking at you with a concerned look in his eyes. "are you okay? did he do anything to you?" " nope! all he said was that I was aloud to take off my uniform if I fount a way to entertain him!" you say cheerfully, not understanding what was going on. suddenly everyone inthe room get a red firey araura around them and they all glare at Izumo. you have a confused look on your face as you look up to see mikoto looking at you.

you jump up and give him a hug. he hugs back untill he realizes that the lower part of your back was bare. he pulls you back far enough to were he can see your clothes. he realizes that your skirt is EXTREMLY too short for tou and your shirt is tied up so it showes most of your stomach.".....What the hell are you wearing....." " oh, well I lost a bet with the guys so I have to wear a cosplay costume. they had izumo pick it out for me, but i guess he doesnt know my size because this is a little to small for me...." you trail off until you realize everyone staring at you with their face red. you run up to tatara and put your hand on his forehead and the other on yours." tata-niisan do you hve a fever?" you lean in closer to wear your chest is touching him. his face getting redder by the moment."n-n-n-no,no dont worry about it just go gest s-s-s-some clothes on.""ones you can skate in. ill teach you how to skate if you want." yata cuts him off. you run to him and give him a big hug. "yaaaaay thank you yaya-kun" you kiss his cheek and you run off to change.

~my yaya's pov^_^~

she kissed my cheek..... was all i could think before I saw Bosses red fire form around him as he glared at me. everyone sweatdroped and quickly backed away from me. my eyes grew wide as i realized i was about to be burnt to a krisp. then i hear footsteps coming down stairs. I look up to see Ami in some black jegging shorts, a tank top half shirt, with some white and blue DC shoes. I feel myself start to blush at the sign of her newly peirced belly button ring, whitch Izumo, of course made her get for loosing a dare. I must say that im kind of happy that he made her get it now. "alrigth, are you ready to go, before the Boss kills me?" "sure yaya-kun"

we walk out of the bar and down the sreet until she has to walk back to go get something.

~Ami's pov~

oops, I probly should calm miko-kun down before they all get killed, lord only knows what hes doing right now..... your thoughts break when you see the whole clan, even tatara cowering away from mikoto. " miko-kuuuuuuuun!!!! I almost forgot!" but before i could reach him someone grabs me away from him. "No Ami, not even tatara could calm him down.! youll get killed!!!" I smack whoever it was. " stupid!! fire cant harm me!! besides if he does come after me
I can just fly away. you hve seen my wolf side, my blue eye, but not my eagle side,my red eye."

third persons pov

Amis eye changes to where they are both red now.she grows beautiful pure black wings. she walks up to mikoto with her wings folded behind her back. she gives him a huge hug and a long kiss, then walks out of the bar. everyone stands up in time to see Ami take off into the air.mikoto calms down and goes up to his room to take a nap.

Okay so im so so so so so so so sorry that i havent updated in a looooooong time, but i had writers block, so i need some suggestions. I know that my next update will be on her birthday, AKA my big sisters Birthday, April 5. she turns 17 years. and finally learns how to sk8teboard.  Till next time lovelys^__^ =__=

sorry that its short. still gots writers block