part four: change your life

ok so some of the k project characters are going to be kinda OC. so yeahhhhh. and i dont own k project, only Ami and someone else, but you have to read to find out loves!!! (oh and saruhiko-kun is a little perverted in this so yeaaahhh....)

Amis pov

"awsome 360 ami!! your getting better at skateboarding every time we come here"  yata called as i stopped infront of him. "i know right!!! thanks for showing me how to skateboard yaya-kun!!___even though it took a monrh and a half" i wispered the last part to myself, even though yaya herd me. suddenly i hear sarcastic clapping noises come from behind me as i saw yata tense up. " I do enjoy the fact that you did a 360 in a skirt though quite a nice veiw. wouldnt you agree mi~sa~ki? I know your view was the best. I do remembering you as quiet the pervert in high school."

"leave yaya-kun alone fushimi!" i say feircly, growling at him."yaya-kun?"he chuckles  "so you have a girlfreind now misaki? well did she tell you about me and her? the time when we were together? did she tell you abou-" "shut up!"I yell with tears in my eyes. yata suddenly steps ahead of me, gaurding me. " I dont know what in the hell your talking about, and I honestly  dont give a damn," yata said glaring. I smiled to myself as i heard him say that. just when i see yata attack fushimi, someone grabs me from behind. before i could scream, they put a cloth over my mouth. i started getting lightheaded. they all i saw was  black.

I woke up in a strange room. I know that i've seen it before, somewhere, but where?

"morning beutiful, have a good rest?"

"Ahhhh!" i scream bloody murder. "fushimi? what the fuck do you want?" he smirked at me, then in a flash he was on top of me, pinning my arms to the side of my head. "I want you." he whispers in my ear seductively. I squirm under him, epicaly failing at trying to break free of his grip. he slowly starts to kiss down my neck to my shoulder. I desperately try to jold in a moan kick him where the sun dont shine. "OWWW! you little bitch!" he yells as he crawls off of me and holds his crotch. I swiftly get out of the bed and run out of his room. just when i was about to fly away, someone grabs my arm. " what the fuck fushi..." i stopped talking when i saw that it was izumo. "Izu-kunnnn!!!!" i shout hughing him.

Izuno pov

she hugged me tightly and i had to try my hardest not to pull her close to me and take advantage ofbthe situation." come on Ami, lers get you back to mikoto." i say, but she stops me. "NO!! i wanna go see yaya-kun!". i sweatdrop. "o-okay.... then lets go see yata." i say.

I think she may be falling for yata. thats a big problem....