Tributes

Female

District 1: Samantha The Hedgehog (15), Scarlet The Hedgehog (green) (15), Ziggy The Cat (14)

District 2: Sara The Hedgehog (12), Scarlet The Hedgehog (red) (12), Sora The Hedgehog (12)

District 3: Suzy Terron (15), Whisper The Wolf (16), May The Jackal (15)

District 4: Linda The Hedgejackal (15), Kitten Soft Paws (13), Brownie The Wolf (14)

District 5: Rouge The Bat (13), Miranda Fuzzy Paws (13), Amy Rose (13)

Male

District 1: Scourge The Hedgehog (15), Prince The Rabbit (13), Roger The Fox (13)

District 2: Zonic The Hedgehog (14), Miles Prower (Tails) (13), Gadget The Wolf (15)

District 3: Zero The Jackal (Infinite) (17), Pickles Terron (13), Eclipse The Darkling (13)

District 4: Mephlies The Dark (18), Knuckles The Echidna (14), Espio The Chameleon (13)

District 5: Shadow The Hedgehog (12), Sonic The Hedgehog (12), Silver The Hedgehog (12)

Other Information

Cannon Characters: Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog, Silver The Hedgehog, Knuckles The Echidna, Eclipse The Darkling, Zero The Jackal, Miles Prower, Zonic The Hedgehog, Gadget The Wolf, Whisper The Wolf, Rouge The Bat, Amy Rose, Espio The Chameleon, Mephlies The Dark, Scourge The Hedgehog

My OCs: Samantha The Hedgehog, Scarlet The Hedgehog (green), Brownie The Wolf, Miranda Fuzzy Paws, Kitten Soft Paws, Suzy Terron, Linda The Hedgejackal, Pickles Terron

Slyveon-Girls OCs: Roger The Fox, Sara The Hedgehog, Sora The Hedgehog, Scarlet The Hedgehog (red), Ziggy The Cat, Prince The Rabbit

Not all the ages for Slyveon-Girls OCs are accurate because some of them are a bit too young to be in The Hunger Games and I wanted Shadow, Sonic, and Silver to be the youngest tributes so I made them a bit older. Their ages aren't too far off from their actual ages though.