CHAPTHER TWO

In three days I will go to the Academy of Sea-folks. I packed my suitcase. My mum helped me, my dad wanted to help too but I didn't want him to because he is a man and he shouldn't choose the things I wear, he doesn't have any sense of style. The days passed and I had to say goodbye to my family. The bus would pick me up in the piazza of the town. There I will also say goodbye to my friends.
I arrived to the piazza and my friends were already there.
" Have a nice school year and have lots of fun." I said. Julie started crying and mumbled:
" I will miss you a lot! Oh, my bus arrived I guess I'll have to go." We gave her a hug and then she left.
" I will write a lot to you. Your bus arrived. Bye! " said Carla. We hugged each other and then I left. I put my suitcase in the bus trunk. Then I sat in one of the seats in the third row.
The bus moved and I already missed my family and my friends. After half an hour the bus stop and other people entered the bus. Three girls came near my seat and said:
" Get off we want to sit there! "
" But there are plenty of free seats. Couldn't you sit in the row behind me? "
" Get off I said! " Shouted one of the girls. She had black, long and straight hair, a beautiful dress and a clip with her name on it, Silvia. At that point I didn't want to argue so I took my bag and moved to the seat behind them. Ten minutes later the bus stopped again and other guys came in. One of the was a boy with blond and light blue eyes hair, he was very nice. The three girls in front of me started talking about him.
" That guy is so cute! " said one of the girls.
" Yeah, he has super cool clothes, " said the another.
" Stop looking at him, he is mine! " said Silvia.
That was just stupid, but I didn't care. After twenty minutes the bus stopped again, other people got in. Two of the girls sat next to me. There names are Gaia and Giorgia. Both of them lived in Hilltown and left their school and friends. Gaia had brown, curly hair and blue eyes. Giorgia had black straight hair and brown eyes. They seemed nice girls. We talked all the way to the academy.
When we arrived at the academy the bus stopped in front of the gate of the academy. It was big and green. When I entered the academy I was shocked. The academy was enormous! We walked on the pathway and entered a building that had the headmaster's office and it was the place where they gave you the number and key of your room. The lady that gave you the room seemed nice, but she wasn't. As soon as we asked her for the room she snapped:
" Shut up you little kids! One at the time! Stop being so annoying! "
We all stopped talking and waited for our turn. In front of me were Giorgia and Gaia. Both of them were in room 308. When it was my turn the lady said:
" Okay, who do we have now? "
" Rebecca Simon. " I replied.
" Okay Rebecca, this is your key. Your room is room....."