20:)

Alexis

I wake up curled up in Harry's chest. He's already awake and playing with my hair. I don't wanna open my eyes because I know it's gonna be bright in the room so I just hide my face in the crook of his neck. "Baby.. the sun's bright.. shut it off" I mumble

He laughs a little and says "I wish I could, Lexi.. but there is no off switch for the sun" 

I groan and suddenly get an idea.. I start placing little love bites and kisses all over his collar bone. His hands tighten on my sides and I bite down and suck, starting to make a hickey. I hear him moan a little through closed lips and I stop and start another, this time at the base of his neck. I bite down and he gasps.. I grin and suck a little harder. His grip tightens a lot and I look up at him.

"Alexis.. you won't be able to handle me right now, after last night.. but if you don't stop.. I won't hesitate to-" Before he could finish talking, his phone rang. I grinned at him and sat up on his lap, straddling him, as he picked up his phone and mumbled "it's Liam" then he answered it.

As he was talking and having a casual conversation, I got bored.. and I realized where I was sitting.. and how I the only thing between us was his boxers and my lace underwear. I placed my hands on his bare chest and rolled my hips. I felt his bulge under me and he shot me a glare. I rolled my hips a second time and the friction made me bite my lip.

"Yeah, Liam.. Dinner sounds great. Can I bring Alexis?" Harry continues talking into the phone. He uses his free hand to hold my side and he tries to keep my hips still.

"Okay, Li.. see you then. Around 5. Meeting you there, yes I won't be late." He rolls his eyes and his grip loosens a little. I immediately move my hips again.. and I guess I did good because he moaned.. and Liam said something that made Harry's whole face go red.

"No, I stubbed my fucking toe on the desk! It hurts like a bitch!" Harry lied.. I grinned at him and climbed off his lap. I walked out of the room and into the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth, I heard footsteps and I spit out my toothpaste and wiped my mouth. The bathroom door flew open and Harry picked me up and had me against the wall in a matter of seconds. 

All I could do was smile at him.

He smirked and just said "Be my girlfriend?"

I was seriously not expecting that. But as a response, I just slammed my lips into his and held him as tight as I could. He kissed me right back.. and when we pulled away, and whispered "hell yes"

I went home about an hour after that.. Harry told me to be ready at 4:30 because he was coming to get me and we were going for dinner with Liam..  As soon as I was inside my apartment, I grabbed my laptop and pulled up my book. 

I saved everything I'd had written and started a new book, not bothering to finish the other.. I decided I needed to forget my past. All the sad stuff. Everything that made me mad when I wrote it and thought about it.. and I started writing something different.. 

At 3:30, I saved my pages and went to my bedroom. I was still in Harry's shirt that i woke up in and my pair of jeans for last night. My other clothes were still at his house. I took his shirt off and put it by my pillow, planning to wear it to bed tonight if I came home, and I since we were going to a nice dinner, I looked for something presentable.. It was kinda cold today so I found a grey sweater, black jeans with only a little hole at the knee, and some boots. I changed then did my hair and some clear lip gloss and a bit of mascara and eyeliner. 

When I was done, it was 4:20

When I was done, it was 4:20. 10 minutes to spare.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and made sure i looked alright in the mirror one more time, then someone knocked on my door. I hurried to answer it, expecting to see Harry, but I found Drew standing patiently in the hallway.

"Oh.. hey. I'm actually just about to go out, I thought you were someone else.. But what's up?" I asked, kinda in a hurry.

"Wow, you look great.." He smiles

"oh, thanks.." I say casually. Honestly, just wanting him to get to the point

"Okay, I just have to tell you.. I really like you. I have since we became friends when you moved here. I miss hanging out with you because you're never home. And..." He paused and sighed. I was so shocked. I mean, obviously he liked me.. duh. But he's just confessing it...

Then he stepped forwards, took a deep breath, and pressed his lips to mine. I was shocked and had wide eyes. He tried to walk us into my apartment but I put my hands on his chest, trying to push him off. He kept kissing me and had his hands on my sides. Then he was yanked backwards, torn away from me. I panted and placed my hand on my mouth, feeling sick.

"Dude! She pushed you back! Stay the fuck off of her, you pervert!" A voice shouted..

Harry's voice.

I leaned against my door frame, still feeling a little violated, and I toned out the two arguing boys as I slid down to the floor. 

Some amount of time goes by then I feel myself being lifted from the ground. I immediately recognize the cologne and I whisper my boyfriends name. "Hey, doll" he mumbles

"I'm so sorry.. he kissed me. A-and I didn't know what to do- I tried to- I-"  I try to explain but words won't form right. 

"I seen it all. I know you didn't kiss back. Calm down." 

I nodded.

"are you okay, Lexi?" He asked calmly

I looked up into his eyes then pressed my lips to his. I kissed him hard but slow. He kissed me back and rubbed his thumbs in circles on my hips.

When we pulled apart, we were out of breath. 

"I'm okay.. I just.. needed that feeling gone." I told him. and he nodded. 

"Still wanna go to dinner? we can skip it if-" I cut him off, shaking my head. "No, I wanna go. all he did was kiss me, Harry. I'm fine. let's go, okay? We're gonna be late"