"SHOWTIME"-benj

At Francis' place....

Francis: hey mark,I'd like you to meet my bestfriend..Benj

Mark:hi benj,nice to meet you..

Benj:nice to meet you too mark...uhm..excuse us for a second....Francis....

Francis: what is it benj?

Benj: I gotta tell you about Ashlyn...

Francis:what about ashlyn?

Benj: it's like,my feelings chAnged for her...

Francis: there you go benj...you stepped over the line....remember...''pals before gals"

Benj: yeah I know...but this time I'm gonna need youR full support..what do you say man?

Francis: I can't say no...but we gotta discuss it with the whole team...

Benj: ok ,i'll meet you guys at 9:00..

Francis:deal...we'll be there...

Next day...

Francis: okay guys....we gotta help benj with ashlyn agree??

Team: agree...

Lance: but how?
(Benj enters the group)
Benj: simple...we work as a team....as the same as we do every practice...one problem...

Francis: what?

Benj: can all sing??

Team:uhhhhhhhhh...we can try...

Benj:it's "SHOWTIME" guys...

Benj,,is finally moving towards Ashlyn's heart...but how hard could it be....is it gonna be as simple as dunking or is it gonna damn hard as defending an Eight foot Center?..

One day....Ashlyn was walking when suddenly....

Talina: hey Ashlyn,did you remember when we said,,we're coming back for you?? Guess what..today is gonna be the worst day of your life...

Ashlyn: what is your problem with me?

Clarize: we need you to stay away from Benj....is that to hard?

Ashlyn: you know what? You guys don't get it yet do you??! I won't stay away from him until my job with him is done!!!

Tamina: oh you think you can fight with us?? Well think again!! girls...

(Benj suddenly see whats happening)

Benj: what is your problem with Ashlyn...Talina??Could you stay away from her....If I ever see you again messing with my GIRLFRIEND....

Talina: what!!???girlfriend??

Benj: so don't mess with her now!!

After what happened...

Benj: Ashlyn,are you okay??..

Ashlyn is speechless awhile then suddenly speaks...

Ashlyn: thanks benj,but seriously you have to call me as your GIRLFRIEND??

Benj: relax..you know..were still gonna spend sometime together so,they will never know that I'm lying......

Ashlyn: oh...i thouht it was for real...haha...then I realized...its fools day..hahaha...

Benj: So when's our next session...

Ashlyn: just see me again tomorrow...thanks for the joke..haha

Benj: its fools day remember?