Truth Comes Out

At benj's house....

Francis: so,benj....how's ashlyn?

Benj:she's okay....but.....

Lance: but....what??

Benj:the doctor said she won't be living to long....

Francis: what?is is because of the heart disease?

Benj:how did you know?…

Lance: ah...benj...it's time for you to know the truth....Ashlyn's been carrying that illness since highschool...

Benj: then why didn't you tell me?
(starts crying)

Francis:She was afraid that you couldn't accept it...

Benj: but,why did she left?(tears fall)

Francis: she knew that she was not gonna live to long....she imagined what would be your reaction...so she told us...if she was gonna die...it's best that you know nothing about it....

Benj: well I gotta go see her now....the doctor said she needs a heart....

Francis:so....your plan now??

Benj,Francis,Lance...talked about their plan to find a heart for Ashlyn....

At the hospital.....

Benj just breaks down and cry when she saw Ashlyn lying on the bed....

Ashlyn: benj?why are you here??

(Benj...rushed to Ashlyn.and hugged her tight)

Benj:it's okay Ash....i know the truth...you're gonna be okay...I'm gonna find you a heart.....

Ashlyn: benj...i'm so sorry..I lied back in highschool...I was afraid to tell you the truth....we were so young...

Benj: I know....but...I never had the chance to say how much I love you....

Ashlyn: me too...I lied...I pretended not to love you...because I know that someone like you could love me...

Benj: can't you remember...I started believing in fairy tales back when I met you...

.....
....
..
.
Benj and Ashlyn talked all night until both of them fell asleep....

Next day...

Benj,woke up...close to ashlyn.....

Benj: good morning Ash....

Ashlyn: good mo.......(ashlyn was attacked again)

Benj: nurse!!nurse!!could someone please help her...!!

(Benj couldn't do anything he just looked at ashlyn and cried)

Three Hours Later....

Doctor: who are the parents of Ms.Brook?

(Mr.and Mrs. Brook stood up worried)

Doctor: your daughter..is in a critical condition...she needs a heart....as fast as we could...

Ashlyn's dad: where can we find one?

(Benj enters)

Benj: I can give her my heart!..

Mrs.Brook: but you know that you']] die,right benj??

Benj: Ashlyn's done many things for me...and It's my time to pay her...

Mr.Brook: so you're saying that you are willing to die for our daughter?

Benj: ..........yes sir....