BROKEN DEAL

Benj: ash,you ready??

Ashlyn: you're the one who's gonna change yet you ask me if I'm ready??

Benj: nah...I'm just asking...if you're ready to fall inlove with me...hahaha...

Ashlyn:hahaha...very funny Benj...now let's go...

In the mall...

Ashlyn: Corinne,best,would you mind taking care of this guy here...he kinda looks like a mAn outta time..here's my credit card...I'll be back for him...

Corinne:oh dont worry dear...I'll take care of your boyfriend...

Ashlyn: oh no Sis,he's not my boyfriend...I'm just her teacher...teachin him to be a gentleman...now bye2...

Hour later...

Benj: Ash!!what do you think??

(Ashlyn looks and stops)

Ashlyn: benj??is that really you?

Benj: what? you seem like you've seen a ghost or you just fell for me??hahahahaha

Ashlyn: no!I'm just happy for you..because you'll be back on the team...

Benj:damn I look good!!by the way,thank you ash...for this...now come here!!!

(Benj hugs Ashlyn and almost kisses her)

Corinne:ahherrm...ahhermm...,let's go??

Both:oh...yeah...

At the school

Everyone's talking about how Benj managed to change himself....From badboy to a real gentleman...

Francis: hey yo...benj..what happened to you?

Benj: what,nothin...did I die??

Lance: whoah...Benj...you look,,awesome...man...

Benj: do you think,I can play again??

Francis: about that,,,...it's gonna be impossible benj..

Benj:what?? I changed...the deal was...if I change..I get to play...

Lance:they got another player benj..coach was to desperate,thinking it was impossible for you to change...

Benj: but I did...

Lance: yeah,,we did'nt expected it....

Benj: all my efforts are wasted!!!..

In the principal's office...

Benj:dad!! I've done my part...then why am I still not on the team??

Benj's dad:now benj,listen...coach,said it was impossible for you to change...so did I,that's why we agreed to kick you out of the team and replaced you with a younger one...Mike...

Benj: why dad?? Why is it so hard for you to trust me...can't you see? I've changed dad....

His father was speechless and thought that his son was right....