TEAM SUSPENSION...

It seems like Ashlyn here hAs a serious job to do....HOW TO CHANGE BENJAMIN THE BADBOY into BENJAMIN THE GOODBOY....

Benj: no!no Miss Labajo...I will not work with this one....

Ashlyn: neither am I...

Both: we are not close
            Please give us anything

Benj: anything but her..

Ashlyn: anything but Him!!

Ms.Labajo: now,now,both of you listen....it's not my decision it's your dad's decision benj...

(Benj walks away and heads to his dad)

Benj: what..you think I'm gonna change because of a girl??well you got me wrong dad...it's gonna get worse than you thought....

Mr.Dela Cerna: let's see about that....
(Benj leaves in anger)

At the canteen....

Francis: hey,heard you got a tail following you....and its going to change you...hahaha...

Benj: well,shut up Francis....dad thinks I can change..hahaha..he's wrong...

Francis: well speaking of the tail,,she is here benj....

Benj: what??

(Ashlyn comes)

Ashlyn: Mr.Dela Cerna,whether you like it or not I'm still going to change you....here's my card....cAll me if you change your mind....(Ashlyn leaves without letting benj speak)

Mr.Dela Cerna: coach,I want you to suspend Benj on your team,let him pay the price...

Coach Mariano: but sir,the championship game is next week,he's the captain,the team needs him...

Mr.Dela Cerna:are you disobeying my command coach?

Coach Mariano:no sir..i'll do it sir...

Mr.Dela Cerna: ok now,you can go..

The next day...the suspension notice came...saying:

"Benjamin Romeo Dela Cerna, you are hereby suspended by playing in the team until further notice" -coach mariano.

Francis: benj you better see this!!

Benj:it's one my father's threat...

Lance: so what now..you're the best player we have...the championship's coming,we can't afford to lose you....

(Benj went straight to his father)

Benj: seriously??suspension?? C'mon I'm the best one you've got...

Mr.Dela Cerna: i don't care if you play like Jordan, your attitude is dirtier than garbage....

Benj:what imma gonna do to get back on the team?

Mr.Dela Cerna:Let Ms.Brook,do her job within one week,I expect you to be good after a week...

Benj:what??

Mr.Dela Cerna: do you want to play or what?

Benj:fine...

NIGHT AFTER
Benj has no choice but to let Ashlyn change him in order to get back on the team...

Phone rings..
...........

Ashlyn: hello,Brook residence,what can I do for you?

Benj: when do we start?