Scira 27

Kira hurries down the street as quickly as she can. She made the decision to leave Julian's home early the next morning in search of answers. When she sneaked out, no one was awake, or they didn't bother to confront her. Kira came to a halt in front of the large older building, gazing up at it. She noticed a middle-aged woman struggling to open the door with her keys while juggling two full load bags. Kira approaches the woman and offers her assistance. The woman thanks Kira and smiles happily as she successfully opens the library's door. "People rarely came to the library this early," the woman continues, her eyes beaming. "I need to figure out something important." Kira smiles as she assists her with her baggage to the reception counter. "All right, hope you get what you're searching for," the woman said before disappearing through an admin door.

Kira walked aisle by aisle through the large library, looking for the correct shelf of books. Finally, she came to a halt in a quiet corner of the library. "That covers the section on mythology. Books from the past, for example. Only this one guy visits and reads from the bookshelf " Kira was astonished when the woman appeared out of nowhere. Kira picks up on what she's saying and deduces that the boy she mentioned is Mason. And the woman walks away, stacking books in her shopping cart. Kira inhales deeply and walks over to the shelves.

"What do you mean she's gone?"   While on the phone, Scott rummages through his drawer for his jacket. "She sneaked out of my house without telling me. I, too, am unable to locate her." Julian sighs as he drives along the road. "She wasn't going to go too far. She's got to be in the county somewhere. We'll track her down " Before snatching his bike keys and sprinting down the stairwell, Scott assures.

Kira stacked mythology books from the shelf before slipping down the shelf, sitting on the ground, and flipped through pages, her eyes skimming over the printed words. Her first book was about werewolves, followed by some witchcraft, and finally a battered tome named Bestiary. She read everything attentively so that she might be well-informed. Her gaze is drawn to a book titled Moon Goddess. Kira takes it in her hands and carefully opens the book. The book goes into great detail regarding the moon goddess and her role in the mystical world.

Kira couldn't believe what she was seeing was real. She's curious as to what's going on with her. Her memory was not being restored by the visions she was having. Her reminiscences of a previous life. Even after Julian told her everything, they didn't stop. Kira was scared last night when she had another vision of her friends being brutally murdered, with mounds of dead bodies all around her. She's curious as to why the visions haven't stopped. Why do they continue to torment her? She came to the conclusion that they would only stop once Kira discovered the truth about herself. She no longer recognizes herself as a human being. She's a unique individual.

When Scott saw Liam and Isaac at the school, he slammed on the brakes. When Liam sees Scott, he says, "She isn't here." "Did you catch a whiff of her?" Scott asks of Isaac, who responds with a resounding nay. "Her scent vanishes all of a sudden. She's nowhere to be found "Isaac took a quick look around the campus. "She's got to be somewhere, right? I went to her house, but she was nowhere to be seen. She must be bewildered after Julian told her everything, and- "Scott sighed deeply as he looked down. "Scott, she would not flee. So relax. She's got to be here. Yes, she must be confused, but she will undoubtedly seek answers to her questions." Scott is persuaded by Isaac.

Kira's gaze is drawn to the images on the pages. One is a hazy vision of a lady dressed entirely in white. Her appearance has a celestial quality about it. Then there were images of carriages, cloud castles, and other women dressed like the moon goddess. She spotted a big tree blossomed with flowers on the next page, but the colours had faded, making it look bland. Before everything turned white and Kira saw a lady standing on a cut offed tree trunk, appearing beautiful and exquisite, her fingertips touched the line strokes. "Come. come to me," the figure says as Kira blinks and finds herself in a library surrounded by books. She slams the book shut and rises to proceed on to her next destination.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" a s she walks past Kira, the woman asks. Kira comes to a halt and turns to face her. "Yes, I believe so," she says, a small smile on her face. "That's great. take care child "Kira grins back and walks out of the library. Only a few folks were wandering through the streets and entering and exiting stores. Kira shivers faintly when a cool wind blows. She looked about, trying to figure out how to get to the next location as quickly as possible, until she noticed a familiar face leaving from a café across the street from the library.

Mason was taken aback when he saw Kira standing in front of him. As she walks approaching him, she smiles at him. "Hey Mason," "Hey Kira,"  "What are you doing here? "  "Nothing, just a lot of reading. Who drove you here?" She investigates as she looks about nonchalantly. "This is my car." Mason responds by pointing his black vehicle. Kira lets out a sigh of relief. "Is it okay if I borrow your car? I have to go somewhere quickly. Please "She has a puppy-like expression on her face. Mason looked at her with curiosity, but he felt compelled to obey her demands, so he handed her his keys. Kira joyfully accepts "as well as this.  Next time, I'll buy you everything you want. Thank you "She snatches his hot coffee and flees before he can say anything. Mason just stares as she drove out of the street. He had no idea that the pack was looking for her, and he let her slide through his fingers.

Kira stops the car in front of the forest and begins her descent. Before striding into the woods, she clenches and unclenches her hands. She walks as if she knows exactly where she is going. She came to a halt in front of the Nemeton, her eyes narrowing. "I'm sure you're there. Why did you call me here? What exactly do you want from me?" Kira screams as she circles the stump. Kira was briefly blinded by a bright light, and then the lady she saw in vision stands there. Talia beams at Kira, her pride visible in her eyes. "Mom," says a voice. Kira turns around to see Scott's friend Derek standing nearby. Talia's smile expands as she looks ahead at him.