where am I?

So,

I hope you all liked the last chapter, I don't think you guys understand how proud I am of this story!

ANYWAY

Phil's POV

That is what I look like, I'm kinda weird looking, black hair and tall, green, yellow blue eyes and I just look not what I pictured. Huh, I wonder if other people my age look like this or am I different? I pushed my hand out and placed it on the thing in front of me. I just kinda stood there for a while when the floor started shaking, oh God it's the people in the house, shit. When suddenly.

BANG

I opened my eyes, I was a bit disorientated, but I could work out I was in a field. I stood up and my head was fine, almost as if I wasn't hit over the head by the bad guys, where have they brought me? It does look too bad? Just a little empty, but hey, I'm used to being alone. I just sat back down and waited for something to happen. Sitting down and looking around it was kinda nice here, that's when it hit me. I'm outside, I've never been outside ever, well not since I was little, I think my mum used to let me out, but nothing I remember.

"Is anyone here?" I hear. Oh God, someone is here to kill me. Well, I've had a boring life anyway. Suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned slowly when it hit me, my eyes are closed. I took a deep breath, "are you here to hurt me?"

"Why the fuck would I hurt you? I don't know you? Why are you here?" I opened my eyes to see a vision, a beautiful, young boy, with gorgeous brown hair and amazing eyes. "A final question, why are you staring at me?" I looked down in ebarrassment.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I don't know where I am." When I finally looked back at him he sat across from me. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, soz for being a bit rude, who are you?" He spoke so kindly, yet so different to me.

"My name is Phil Lester, I was brought here by people who were robbing me." He looked at me like I was crazy, "anyway, who are you?"

"I don't think the robbers brought you here Phil, and by the way my name is Dan, Dan Howell."

Hi Dan, you're beautiful. "Wait- where am I?"

"You're in the opposite world, you know through the mirror?" He looked at me with such confusion.

"What? What's a mirror?" I asked, I've read the word before but never really clocked what it was?

"You've never heard of a mirror?" I shook my head. "A mirror is a reflective surface, usually made from glass?"

Wait, when I was in the attic, I was with all those weird me's. They were mirrors. "I'm in the opposite side of the mirror?" He nodded. "Excuse my language, shit."