Teddy Bear

"I don't think you want to know more about me Phil." Dan said in an almost whisper.

"Why not?"

"I'm not a great person, in fact I'm just weird and I don't know why." He looked at me with such broken eyes.

"Dan tell me, I won't judge you."

"Phil..." Suddenly the ground started shaking. "Phil come with me now!"

I started running, though I'm not sure why. I was scared I knew that.

He can't know who you are Dan. You know that.

I stopped for a moment confused. Can I, Can I read his thoughts? After I soon realised I had to keep running, it was weird. I'd never really been outside before, well at least not since I was very young. This place actually started to look really familiar.

"Quick- In here!" I heard Dan shout loud. We ran into a cottage type building. It took a while but we finally caught our breath. I was bending over grabbing my stomach, "I've never ran like that before." I took another big breath "why were we running?"

Dan looked at me. "Phil can you hear my thoughts?" Phil, are you feeling ok?

Don't ask why I lied, but I did. "Um- I don't think so?" I guess part of me still didn't trust him. He was a stranger after all.

"Well, welcome to my house, it isn't much, but it's home." I took my time and walked round, I felt as if I'd been here before, it's all so warm feeling and almost homely. "Phil, are you alright?"

I looked up from the wall I was apparently staring at. "Yeah, but Dan what were we running from?" Dan looked down and wiped his face. "I don't know. It's something I've never seen, apparently every time the ground shakes you need to get home or-"

Or?

" You die."

"Oh God." I whispered, mouth hung open.

"Phil?" Dan was looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes Dan."

"Does anything around you seem familiar?" That was a weird question, but I had to be honest, everything around me seems like home. Not my house, but almost like I've been here so many times before.

"Wow. Phil, come with me a second." I wonder.

We walked ever so slowly up the stairs and stopped when we came to a room. "This is my bedroom, sorry it's a bit messy." He opened the door.

I walked in and took a deep look around, I took in everything. That's when it caught my eye. A little teddy bear, sitting on Dan's bed. I literally ran over to it and picked it up.

~FLASHBACK~

Everything was pitch black, when I opened my eyes it felt like I was a security camera. I could see my room, only someone was in my bed.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't really move.

I realised then it was me in my bed, but I was so much younger.

"Philly?" I looked at the corner of my room. There was a mirror there? I used to have mirrors in my room?

I sat straight up. I watched myself run to the mirror. "Danny!" I yelled quietly.

"Philly, can I come over yours?" I looked so sad. Wait, Danny? I met Dan when I was little. "Danny, you know you can't. My mum nearly caught you last time. I can't risk that again."

"But I miss you Philly." I slowly put my hand out into the mirror, that's when mum came in. "MUM!" I shouted.

"Phil! Get away from there! You're never to go into the mirror again. You could get hurt. You could get yourself killed!" I was crying. I looked at Dan who had tears flowing down his cheeks. "But-but mum, I want to play with Danny."

"Phil, come with me." That was that, she pulled me out of the room, that's when I noticed Dan had come into the real world and grabbed my teddy bear. "Goodbye Philly." And with that he left again, and the mirror shattered.

Everything went black again.

I woke up and sat straight up.

"I have been here before."

A/N

Thank you guys, your feedback has been so so kind! I love it and you obviously!

I hope you guys enjoyed the update, I'm still really proud of this story - If you want anything specific to happen please just leave a comment or something.

Love you x