A MAGICAL NIGHT

- aigoo, baby stop.
She hit his chest playfully.
- so cute when your little cheeks get all pink when you get embarrassed.
After couple of dances they walked around the hotel.
They found a little garden where they sat down to look at the beautiful sky that was gifted tonight.
- the sky is so beautiful my love.
He said while back hugging her, placing his hands over hers while his face was placed against her temple.
- shall we go home to our babies?
She suggested, which made him smile then he nodded.
- yes beautiful, I can't believe that Bami and our highness get along so well.
Jungkook said.
- I know they would we raise them well.
She said.
- yes we did my love.
He pulled away from her before offering her his hand.
- come on gorgeous.
They walked through the hotel walking out through the back door.
- spawn point this is agent Jeon, miss y/n is tired so I'm taking her home, good night will see you tomorrow.
- agent Jeon this is spawn point, copy that you have a great night with your beautiful lady.
- thank you Hobi, good night to you too.
Is the last thing Jungkook said before cutting off his headset.
- let's go home baby girl.
He drove off from the venue.
- I had a great time baby, but the part was when my dad presented us as a couple.
- me too, I wasn't expecting your father to be so understanding about our relationship.
- I knew he would, in the end he only wants me to be happy, I'm daddy's girl after all.
- wait, which daddy?
He joked.
- yah, don't make it weird nor cringy baby please.
- I was joking my love, but you know that you love, calling me like that while I'm buried inside you from behind while I pull your hair.
- yah, stop it.
She said smacking his thigh.
- I love you baby.
- I love you too, I want to get married as soon as possible Kook.
- why the rush, are you pregnant?
- nooo, what's gotten into you?, you have jokes.
- I'm just asking baby, not joking because I don't see that as a joke, if by any chance you were pregnant, I would take responsibility immediately because that's my kid as well.
- I know that sweetheart I have no doubts about that but that's not what I'm talking about, we have been together almost six years now, so is time to move onto the next stage of our relationship.
- don't worry I'm already thinking about that.
- please don't think that I'm trying to pressure you baby, goodness what am I saying?
She shook her head.
- aaayye, you don't have to feel like that sweetheart, I have never felt pressured with you so you don't have to worry about me feeling that way.
- that makes me feel better because I don't want you to run away from me I love you too much baby.
- baby, I'm not going anywhere, you little girl can't get rid of me, you are stuck with me until we are wrinkled up and look like prunes.
- (loud laugh) baby really wrinkled up like prunes?
- yes, like big ole prunes.
They finally made it to her place, he pulled up in the parking spot that she had requested for him, now that their relationship was out in the open there wasn't anything that she wasn't ready to do for him.
He was working on bying a house for them which she didn't know, he was trying to get a house in jeonju, which it was about two hours from Seoul, he wanted to be away from the mess of the city, somewhere close to the mountains where he could make her scream every time he was fucking her, not worrying about neighbors listening to their rough love making.

He felt a little apprehensive because he didn't know how she was going to react when she finds out that he bought a house outside of Seoul when both of their jobs are in Seoul.
- she could not be too mad, could she?
He thought about remembering what she did to that man that kidnapped him months ago.
- she wouldn't do anything like that to me, would she?
He shook his head wanting to shake the stupid thoughts that were clouding his mind.
- baby, are you going to get out of that suit?
- can I ask you something?
- of course baby, why are you asking me if you can?
- honestly I don't know, I just have an uncertainty.
- tell me my love.
Her pretty doe eyes were staring in the deepest of his soul.
- if I did something that you don't like or made you mad...
- what is it baby?
She said cupping his face between her hands.
- if by any chance I did anything that pissed you off would you beat my face like you did with that man who kidnapped me?
Her eyes widened like flying saucers.
- Jeon Jungkook, how can you think anything like that?, I would never dare to do something like that to you, or anyone else, the only reason why I did it to him is because what he did to you that day, after all the things I said to him, he still dared to kidnap and abuse your face and body the way he did.
He could help the grin flashing through his lips.
- so that treatment is only for whoever dared to mess with me?
- yes baby.

- so that treatment is only for whoever dared to mess with me?- yes baby

- I'm more relaxed now thank you for clarifying my worries.
He said kissing her forehead before walking to the closet.
- Kook you still haven't tell me what made you think about something like that?
- I'm working on a surprise for my future wife that's all.
He said walking out the closet completely naked making his way to the bathroom.
- yah, wait for me huh?
- come on slow poke.
He yelled from the bathroom.
Few days later Jungkook had the day off so y/n wanted to drive, he wanted to drop her off and pick her up but she refused wanting him to enjoy his day off which he rarely did, nevertheless have a day off.
He walked her outside to her car.
- I don't understand why won't you let me drive you to work babygirl.
- baby, I don't want you to be near work, I want you to enjoy your day off.
- I will after take you to the blue house.
- no Kook, I'm going to drive, I'll be fine so please go inside, sleep, eat, watch TV do things that you can't do because you are always working.
- aigoo this hard headed woman, give me a kiss please.
- that I can do.
She said pulling him closer by the shirt kissing him, the kiss lasted quite a few seconds, finally pulling back she stared into his eyes while smiling.
- see you later handsome, I love you.
- I love you more babygirl, please be careful and keep your phone on at all times.
- you worry too much you know.
- how can I not?, you are the most important thing in my life.
- and so are you, but I have to go or I'm going to be late.
She said opening the driver door getting behind the wheel.
- see you later my love.
- see you baby.
She finally pulled up waving at him before driving away.
- (deep sigh), I don't think this is a great idea.
He said making his way inside.
- Bam your mom is very stubborn.
He said making his way to the bathroom to wash up.
After a few hours y/n had drove to Gwanju for a meeting with the executive representative of that town.
The meeting lasted four hours, she was exhausted and ready to come home to her man and her kids, she had brought princess to Jungkook's house.
Her and Bam were getting along beautifully, mostly princess bullying Bam and him taking it but things were working out for the good.
Jungkook had sat down with his laptop to look for houses to buy in Jeonju when his phone rang.
- finally woman where the hell have you been?
He thought as he answered the call.
- Kook...
He heard distress in her voice.
- baby, what is it?
- I was on my way home, thirty minutes in the road and my tired busted.
- what, where are you?!!
- I don't know about thirty minutes away from Gwanju.
- leave the phone on, get in the car and lock the doors, I'm on my way baby.