28.

Grace's POV

The exams went really well. I got good grades on them mostly A but got a B on one of the exams because it was really hard, I was literally the highest score so no one even got a B on it, that's how hard it was.

The professor is just an asshole. Some of the questions weren't even in the book and just 'general' as he said. When we talked to him about it he said "you're in college, you should know these information" thinking my brain would remember everything I took in life.

I got to the dorm and walked in, seeing Ellie's books on the table as I heard the shower water running.

"I'm back!" I yelled, wanting her to know that I'm home. She didn't answer so I guessed she didn't hear me because she's showering. I saw one of her paper exams on the counter so I went towards it. She got a D on it.

I looked at her other exams and she got B on most of them and A on one of them. I'm proud of her because she got good grades, the D isn't the best but she got B and A which made me smile, I'm happy she's getting good grades.

"Hey?" I looked up and saw Ellie with a towel wrapped around her body "you okay?" She asked. I nodded and went towards her, hugging her "I'm proud of you" I wanted her to know that because..just because, I wanted her to know that someone is proud of her in case no one told her that yet.

She laughed and kissed the top of my head "thank you, I appreciate that a lot" I hummed and kept hugging her, her arms wrapped around me "I like this hug but I'm naked" I backed away and my cheeks turned red remembering that she's still in her towel.

"It's okay, don't be embarrassed.." she said caressing my cheek gently then moving her fingers towards my chin, lifting it up and making me look at her "..I'm proud that you got good grades too"

"But you didn't see them" I said confused, she laughed and nodded "I know but you're just so smart, I know you killed it without having to see the results"

"You make me feel like a genius" she laughed and cupped my face, placing a soft kiss on my forehead "you are a genius, my beautiful lady is a genius" she said the last part a little more quietly.

I smiled "thank you" she nodded and went to her room, leaving the door opened. She let the towel off her body and I looked away but god I really didn't want to look away, I have to because I have a girlfriend.

Yes, me and Camila finally made it official.

I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes so we're officially together now, girlfriend and girlfriend.

I went to my room and dropped back on the bed, sighing and looking at the ceiling with a smile on my face. I'm finally not stressed, I have a month without college..I can sleep properly and hang out with Alexis and Camila more.

"Hey pretty girl?" I looked towards the door, seeing Ellie standing there with a smile on her face. She was wearing her Calvin Klein sports bra that showed her abs and had black sweatpants on.

"Wanna go for a walk? It's really nice outside" she said crossing her arms. I smiled and stood up, taking my phone "let's go"

We got out of the dorm, it was dark and it was a little cold but it was..perfect.

I had a t-shirt and some black jeans on. Ellie put a jacket on and let the zipper opened, still in her bra and black sweatpants as she walked with her hands in her pocket.

"The moon is really pretty" I said crossing my arms, trying to keep myself warm "not as pretty as you though" I looked at Ellie who was already looking at me with a smile on her face.

We kept walking in comfortable silence while looking at the pretty stars and the streets being empty which made it more peaceful.

"Who's your favorite singer?" I looked at Ellie who just asked that "I don't know. I listen to a lot of people" I said, she laughed "okay but who do you listen to the most?"

"Probably Billie Eilish" her songs make me feel like I'm not alone.

Her songs are so good, her voice is so relaxing and the lyrics are always so good. I like how she expresses her feelings with songs, sharing it with people and helping them without even knowing that she is.

She helped me. Her songs helped me through a lot. They just hit so differently like 'listen before I go' if that song plays on repeat for hours, I wouldn't get bored.

'I love you' is also one of my favorites. I just like how her songs are so soothing and calming. Her voice is so soft and relaxing, her way of singing is so amazing and beautiful.

"What's your favorite Billie song then?" Ellie asked me. I like when people ask me these things, it makes me excited because someone wants to know more about me and things that I like.

"I'd say..I love you" I said, she sighed and looked in front of her "maybe won't you take it back? Say you were trying to make me laugh.." she sang softly after waiting for a bit to think of the lyrics. I didn't know that she can sing..wow she sounds amazing.

"..and nothing has to change today.." she looked at me as we both kept walking "..you didn't mean to say I love you" I joined her, trying to harmonize with her which worked pretty well.

She smiled when she heard me sing with her "I love you and I don't want to" we sang together "the smile that you gave me even when you felt like dying" she didn't sing and let me sing it alone, making me smile and look in front of me.

"We fall apart as it gets dark, I'm in your arms in Central Park" we both took a deep breathe at the same time, looking back at each other "there's nothing you could do or say, I can't escape the way I love you.."

Both of our smiles slowly died, her eyes looked down at my lips as we stopped walking, looking deeply into each other's eyes as she moved closer to me.

I felt her hands on my waist as I put my hands on her shoulder, not breaking the eye contact as we moved our faces closer to each other.

I rested my forehead on hers, closing my eyes "you know we can't-" she nodded her head cutting me off "I know"