✯◉✯ Shot 1 ✯◉✯

So peeps
Update is here...
Don't forget to hit the star ⭐ 🌟Icon.....
It's Highly Sanitized 😂😂
And give feed back.....
Some one Please Tag Others 😳😳😳

Bear my Bakwas Writing 😳

~|~|~|~||~|~|~|~|~||~|~|~|

She saw herself in dark dense forest,,,, Where there were dense trees and sunlight could not reach the earth....

It was daytime but there was darkness in the forest.... Dressed in a black gown,,,, she seemed to be a part of this darkness.. She did not know why she was there... In front of her was a palace,,,It was very beautiful,,,She Wanted to go into it,,,She took a step forward and a sound hit his ears.... Shiver ran down her spine....

" I want you..... "

That was the Gorgeous voice of a man... She feels Strange Sensation in her body,,,,,She looked around in surprise,,,but there was no one.....

" I want you..."

Again The Voice repeated....

Her heart pounded.... Then her eyes opened... She was on her bed in her room and was having a dream...Now she was awake...She looked like a fairy tale Barbie...Coz of her extra Ordinary Beauty and pinkish colour mixed with White....Her Brown Wavy hair was Hanging on her Shoulder... She was hidden in a Blanket up to her chest...She Blinked for a while and thought about that strange dream...That was the Third tym she had the same dream...She did not know why did this happened....

Girl (to herself) : Who Wants me ...????

She Questioned herself,,,There was someone who wanted her... That was a man's voice...Did Any Man Want her....????she was Confused...When She didn't understand this dream she shook her head...stop thinking about it...and sat up looking at the clock...

It was 11:55 at night...She felt Thirsty...
She looked at the side table...the jug had run out of water....Now she has to fetch the water from the kitchen...it was very cold,,,she got out of the bed... Put on her shoes,,, picked up the jug...and walked towards the door...

The Whole House was made of wood...It was a Small house built on an icy Mountain at the end of the Shimla City..... the house has two floors,,, Her room was on the second Floor,,,She left the room and came down the Stairs...She saw the Lights in the Dining Hall were on...

Girl : May be Maa forget to turned off the light...

She came to the Dining Hall to turn off the lights,,,but was Surprised,,,her mother was awake,,,She was decorating a Cake by putting a candles on it .. she remember that it's her 18th birthday at 12'o clock....

Girl : Maa....

Her tone of speaking was beautiful...

Shanaya looked at her and smiled ...

Shanaya : Hey Preeta ...Mera bacha u get up..i was about to wake u up....to wish you a birthday,,,, look maine cake bhi banaya hai for you...

Preeta Moved towards her Maa,,,

Preeta : Yeh bahut pyara hai Maa.... thank you so much...

She Glance the cake licking her lips...

Shanaya : Come here,,, 12 bajne waale hai... Tumhara birthday Celebrate karte hai...

Preeta stepped forward and sat on a chair....

Shanaya : Only 10 seconds left,,,,Until then Think of your Wish,,,, tum jo Mangogi vo milega tumhe....

Shanaya lit the candles and sat on a chair in front of her... Preeta Closed her eyes and thought...

A wish that she had wanted since Childhood first came to her mind....

Shanaya : 12 bajgaye...

Preeta opened her eyes...

Shanaya told her to blew candles....Preeta did what Shanaya told her ..

Shanaya sings happy birthday song for her..Preeta smiled happily...

Shanaya gifted her a Silver Delicate chain with Diamonds studded...
Preeta looks at the gift and hugged her excitedly...

Preeta : It's so beautiful Maa 😍😍

Shanaya (narrow her eyes) : It is..???

Preeta (excitedly) : Yess....

Shanaya : To fir main ise apne hatho se tumhe pahnaati hu

Shanaya tied the Chain in her neck...

Shanaya : Preeta jo chahiye aaj maang lo.....(cupped her face) Make a wish Preeta.....

Preeta (fearly) I want to vist Silver Flames.....

The Whole valley of Silver Flames was visible from the window of her room...She loved the Small lake that was on one side of the lake ,,,She wanted to go that lake...but Shanaya never let her out of the house...May be she would still not let her go .

Preeta was looking at her chewing her lips....

Shanaya : ok you are allowed to go anywhere today...

Shanaya approved makes Preeta face lit up with happiness...she jumps in happiness...

Preeta : Really thank you so much Maa...You are the best mom in the world.....

Preeta hugged her and chartered...there was a mysterious smile on Shanaya face....Preeta run upstairs to get ready....

She did not know why her mother did not allow to go outside...she asked her many times but her mother always makes excuse of her being little girl...She was very strict Mother ,,,,Preeta was not Frank with her like other children's... Shanaya Taught her at home...Her Hobbies were playing piano,, reading books,,Paintings... She would play any tune easily... It was difficult to stay at one place for many years but Preeta was used to it....All she wanted was to visit the little lake in the Silver Flames valley....which looked so beautiful from the window of her room...it was her childhood longing that was about to come true today....

She was very happy.....

Screen Blurred .....

Precap :- Preeta Visits Silver Flames...

Your Opinions...!!!!

Preeta's Character..??..

Her Dream..??...

Like the Chapter...??..

Shanaya Character...???..

SILVER FLAMES..??...

How's the Writer is she 😎..??..

Next update
Target
50+ votes
50+ comments

Stay tuned for Next update 😉...

Be safe

Take care
..

Your's Silly and Laziest Writer

~Z!ddì~