✯◉✯ Shot 3 ✯◉✯

So peeps
Update is here...
Don't forget to hit the star ⭐ 🌟Icon.....
It's Highly Sanitized 😂😂
And give feed back.....
Some one Please Tag Others 😳😳😳

Bear my Bakwas Writing 😳

~|~|~|~||~|~|~|~|~||~|~|~|

(Bakra is just a Forced character here don't panick )

Prithvi was passing through a Forest of Silver Flames... After killing someone..he had a knife in his hand and sweat on his face....

He killed someone and ran away...Now he had come to the forest to save his life from police....but he had forgotten that death can come everywhere... He was running fast and his breath was swollen ..... He stopped and took a deep breathe...

He was about to walk again when a wolf appeared in front of him.... The wolf was a little bigger than a normal wolf...and looked beautiful despite  being scary .....

Prithvi's Breathe stopped for a moment....Screaming,,,, he stepped Back and aimed the knife at the wolf.... The wolf roared angrily at him....and tear his body a part.....

The Wolf was none other than a Werewolf...who was very angry....He had no control over himself..... He left from there gazing at the dead body....

At Morning Police found Prithvi's body... It didn't take them long to realize that he had been hunted by a wild animal....he was punished for what he did....

The case got closed.... they don't know the,,,the real hunt starts now... There is a Werewolf in the town who may killed anyone who comes in front of him......

At Preeta's House

Preeta opened her eyes....She was on the bed in her room...She did not remember the incident before she fainted.... But She remembered that at midnight,,,,Shanaya allowed her to go out...she got up happily...and went to washroom taking her clothes .... After sometime when she came out of washroom Shanaya was waiting for her in her room.....

Preeta came to her and hugged her...

Preeta : Maa aapko pata hai.... Kal raat kya huaa...

Shanaya Wide her eyes....

Shanaya (stammer) : K...k..kyaaa..hua tha..???

Preeta : Maa kal raat aapne mujhe  ijazat di thi bahar jaane ki valleys me....

Shanaya smiled cleverly.....

Shanaya : Haa baba mujhe yaad hai,,,, (changes Topic) maine khana bana diya hai ,,,chalo jaldi se khalo fir bahar chale jaana....

Preeta looked at the watch it was 12'o clock noon .....

Preeta : Main itni der tak kaise sogayi Maa....

Shanaya : Tum raat ko der tak jaagi thii,,,,isliye Der tak soti rahi....

Preeta (fearly) : M sorry Maa main next tym aise late nahi uthungi.....  jaldi uthungi.....

Shanaya nodded her head and hugged her......

Shanaya : Koi baat nahi chalo aaj tumhara birthday hai... Aaj tum bahar jaa sakti ho... Aaj tum jo chahe kar sakti ho...

Preeta (happily) : Sach Maa main bahar jau..

Shanaya : Haaa

Preeta (innocently) : Main vaha lake pe jau...