✯◉✯ Shot 4 ✯◉✯

So peeps
Update is here...
Don't forget to hit the star ⭐ 🌟Icon.....
It's Highly Sanitized 😂😂
And give feed back.....
Some one Please Tag Others 😳😳😳

Bear my Bakwas Writing 😳
Ignore the Mistakes🤓

~|~|~|~||~|~|~|~|~||~|~|~|

Preeta was lying motionless on the bed... Shanaya was standing near her... She was looking at Preeta  with cold and anger filled eyes....she was a witch....

Who kidnapped Preeta for her special purpose....she raised Preeta for 18 years... She needed Preeta ... And her Purpose is done.... Preeta was no longer any use of her now now ... She wanted to kill her now....

Shanaya : Thanks u helped me. Lot.... But u are no longer necessary to me now...so u must die now....

She viciously looks at Preeta nd pointed her hands towards Preeta....A magic rope came out from her hand,,,,
And grasped Preeta's neck.... Preeta's breathe stopped ... She regained consciousness and began to suffer acute pain.....She closed her eyes... Her breathe is stopped....

••~||~••

When the Prince came out of the room ......He saw the front view and became stilled....His Eyes were fixed on the same girl for whom he was going crazy....She was Standing few steps away from him...She is None other than Preeta......Prince couldn't believe it for a while.....then...he came out of surprise,,,, and hurried towards the girl.... There was a Smirking Smile on Preeta's lips....She moving forward to him taking slow steps....

When the Prince was one step away from the Preeta...He suddenly stopped...and looked at her from top to toe.....He had known at the moment that she was not Preeta... But some other girl,,,,,Looking alike her....

Shanaya was appears in front of him in the form of Preeta....He got angry and grabbed her neck .... Shanaya's eyes widened in shock....

Prince : Vo ladki kaha hai...????

Shanaya wanted to disappear with the magic but her magic could not work... Due to her closeness with Prince..... On the Contrary her powers were declining....

••~||~••

And on the other side...Her magic rope was removed from Preeta's neck....Preeta got up coughing and started breathing heavily......

Preeta : Maa Maaa....

She was scared and her whole body was trembling,,,, and her heart was pounding....she did not know who attacked her...she couldn't even think about it...She got out of bed and staggered out off the room....

Preeta : Maaa where are you....??

She came down the stairs... looking for Shanaya....but she didn't find her anywhere.....May be she wasn't at home....Preeta could not Stay there alone....She rushed to the main door,,,to save her life and left the house..... After walking two steps,,,,, Her foot twisted and she fell....She was in pain but she didn't care and got up ...and started running don't know where...

Sobs come out of her lips,,,That were heard by Prince....He looked to the right side.... And left Shanaya's neck....
He started running to the right side....

She was running very fast....It was a little far from a home...she was tired of running...when she hit someone....
A Scream came out of her lips,,,and she fainted...Prince grabbed her with both arms...he was staring her silently.....