I - Dean's Past

I was just a kid, a kid who went psycho. I swear I never wanted to be like this, but something clicked in me, made me do something I hate and will regret.

Before they called me "psycho",I was loved and cared.

Until I did what I shouldn't have done....

••• ••• ••• ••• Flash Back ••• ••• ••• •••

My name is Dean Anderson. I don't want to include my parents in this story, I'd like having my own privacy. I was just 8 years old. I don't talk much and I don't have many friends. They say I'm weird and creepy but I don't mind them.

But there was this girl I really liked. Her name is Ann. I didn't try approaching her because maybe she'll just run away from me.

Classes ended. I do good in school. Not much as the students ignore me. I was never bullied.

As I went out of the room, all students stop on what they're doing when they saw me. I'm used to this kind of attention, they all separated ways to give me a way to the main door. As I walk through the crowd I noticed Ann staring at me. I smiled a little. When I was out of school, I sat behind the bench facing the tall tree. I was taking my sketchbook out from my bag and started sketching the tall tree in front of me. I like art and sketching/drawing and such that is related to art.

I noticed that there was someone sitting at the bench. It was a girl wearing a long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans, I know this girl 'cause of the color her clothes and the aura. She's Ann, she likes wearing dark colored clothes. I never saw her wearing any light colored clothes and not this close.

"Hi, Dean" Ann said. She knows me, I can't stop smiling when I heard my name coming from her.

"H-hello" I stuttered. I only talk when I needed to and when I'm asked.

"My friends kept on telling me to stay away from you. Didn't you know I tried to talk to you when I saw you but my friends, they saw me walking towards you and they stopped me. You know what, I don't even want friends." Ann said.

I was shocked at her words. On what she just told me. So she tried approaching me to talk to me? Wow, I'm so happy right now.

"I-I know y-you, I understand y-you." I said.

She noticed my sketchbook, "Can I take a look at that?" She asked.

"Y-yes" I said. I handed her my sketchbook. As she stares at my sketches, I noticed her father waiting. She also noticed me looking at him. Her happy face turned into a frown.

"I have to go now. My *coughs* father is waiting. Hope we can talk again." She tried making a fake smile and handed me my sketchbook back.

"I like your sketches, can you sketch me a drawing?" She added asking.

"Y-yes I c-could" I said. She gave me a small sad smile before she left.

That day was my happiest day.

••• ••• ••• End of Flash Back ••• ••• •••

Now back to reality.....

I'm Dean Anderson, 18 yrs old and a killer.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••

A/N:
Sorry for typos