VI - Forgetting

I headed back to the cabin. Following the pebbles again. While walking, I can't help it but think about that dream. I knew it was wrong. I knew it was bad. Most of all, he was right, I wasn't like that.

And now that it's done. I felt pity, guilt, sadness. All those feelings mixed up together.

Arriving at the cabin. I just stood outside the door. Not entering, yet.

It was getting colder since night fall is close. But I was still standing there. Not moving a muscle. I didn't mind the cold. I was still thinking about him.

Shaking my head to clear off that thought. I turned the knob, opening the door. I went inside. Feeling that the warmth inside is a little bit fading. I checked the fireplace. The fire almost fading. I went straight to where the fire logs were. I took 3 of it. Placing it there, slowy the fire logs absorbing the fire.

I felt warmth again. I removed my coat. Leaving it lying on the couch. I sat down. Relaxing. I closed my eyes. Once I closed them, a flash of his face haunts me again.

Forgive me for what I've done.

I said silently. Thinking at that thought again made me shiver. I have to forget about this. Maybe telling someone could make me feel better? Or maybe not. I don't even know if I'll ever be meeting her again. The only girl I liked.

I need to forget what I've done.

I really do need to forget about it. I hope forgetting would help. For it may do good or bad.

I do realize it's night already. I stood up. Heading to the kitchen. Since it's winter, might as well have some hot choco. Mom left some since she knew it's winter. She sure does love me. Oh gosh, I miss her.

Drinking my hot choco I also realized that I've got a cold. It's a good thing I'm drinking something hot. The taste is soothing.

After drinking that hot choco, I searched the other cabinets for a medicine for cold. I found one. Many pills and tablets. I chose the right medicine for colds.

I decided to sleep on the couch next to the fireplace. Feeling more warmth.

I closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep. Hoping with no nightmare. I have to forget what I have done. I need to let go of it.

••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• ••• •••
A/N:
Hey. Yeah, i know. A new chapter. Sorry for errors and such. It's midnight here so yeah. A bit sleepy though. Btw, the part where Dean was drinking a hot chocolate and got a cold, I decided to let him drink too 'cause I was drinking my hot chocolate and I got a cold as well so that's where I got the idea. Haha.

Thnx