The Dinner Disaster

You, your dad, and your brother all arrive at the Heffley house and knock on the door and wait patiently as you hear lots of yelling coming from the inside making you snicker.
Mrs. Heffley opens the door and immediately apologizes for all the chaos and we all say "it's ok!" in unison.
She lets us in and I see Greg running down the stairs screaming with Rodrick chasing him I immediately start laughing and say "Hey Greggy! Hey Heffley!!" as soon as Rodrick heard me he snapped around and said "OH SHIT hey y/n" while blushing cause he's embarrassed meanwhile you just waved while laughing "LANGUAGE RODRICK" you hear from the kitchen making you laugh harder, "good one Heffley" you said while giggling and that just earned you a punch to the shoulder from Rodrick "owww dude" you say while rubbing your arm.
You, Rodrick and Greg are hanging out in the living room when you hear Mrs. Heffley scream from the kitchen "DINNERS READY KIDS!!" So Rodrick and Greg run out to the kitchen and you grab Manny and carry him out to the kitchen. "This is amazing mrs. Heffley" you say after swallowing a big bite of food "Aw thank you dear but please, call me Susan Mrs. Heffley makes me feel old." She replied to you while laughing, "Ok Mrs. He- I mean Susan." You say back to her smiling. You and Rodrick are talking and laughing when suddenly you hear Y/B/N screaming "RODRICK AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE, K I S S I N G" he starts, Greg starts cracking up and you start yelling at him across the table meanwhile him and Greg are cackling and saying "FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE" Rodrick is just sitting there smirking and looking at his feet and you have had enough of it so you aggressively stand up push in your chair and slap your brother across the face then you straighten out your dress and clear your throat and say "sorry for that loves" you say looking at Susan and Mr. Heffley and your dad meanwhile he's giving you a stern look while trying to hold in his giggles, you continue "Anyways wheres the bathroom?"
Everyone looks at you shocked and Susan directs you to the bathroom. You sit on the counter of the sink and play on your phone when you hear a knock on the bathroom door, you open it and see Rodrick standing there smirking "that was so badass Y/L/N" Rodrick says, you just giggle and say "Thanks Heffley, sorry for causing a scene though your family probably hates me now..." "of course they don't hate you!! They're actually sitting there laughing right now except Greg and your brother, they're upset" he says while snickering, you just giggle and hop off the counter, "seems as though I made a rather good first impression then."

TIME SKIP TO AFTER DINNER AND ANSWERING RANDOM QUESTIONS THE HEFFLEYS ASKED YOU (you discovered you will go to the same school as Rodrick once summer ends in 3 weeks and are in the same grade as him)

You, Rodrick, Y/B/N, and Greg were all in the living room playing video games when you hear you dad call "Time to go home kiddos!!" Your brother gets up and starts heading home so you tell your dad you'll be home soon he says ok and leaves.
You and Rodrick hang out for like 10 more minutes then you decide you should go home "I'm gonna go home now I had a great time Rodrick thank you. Have a good night" as you start to the door he stops you and says "I'm gonna walk Y/N home!!" To his mom and once your outside you say "why are you walking me home? it's just next door but thank you" he simply replies with "just to be safe." You guys get to your house and you say thanks again and goodnight, as he starts walking away you say "WAIT" and run up to him and gently kiss him on the cheek and say "I had a good night tonight Heffley thank you." Then you walk inside your house and close the door and go to sleep.