Prologue

(M/N) = Male Name

(N/N) = Nickname

Italics = thoughts

Three little boys were playing on the playground while their mothers talked with each other. Three-year-old Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo were on the swings as four-year-old (M/N) Midoriya pushed them. "Higher, Nii-Chan!!" "Yeah, higher (N/n)-Chan!!" The two younger boys giggled. "Alright, hold on tight!" (M/N) laughed as he pushed them higher, the duo squealing as he did so. Katsuki, wanting to show how big he was, jumped off when the swing reached its peak. The oldest quickly used his telekinesis to catch the three-year-old, setting him down gently. "Careful, Suki! You'll get hurt doing that!" He pouted at the younger boy. "I could've done it myself!" He pouted back. (M/N) walked over to him and pinched his cheeks. "Owww!! Stop it, (N/n)-Baka!!" "You're the baka!! Jumping off like that, are you crazy?!" He pinched harder. "Ow, ow, ow!! Ok!! I'm sorry!!" "And you won't do it again?" "I won't do it again, I promise!!!" (M/N) smiled as he let Katsuki go, who immediately started rubbing his sore cheeks. "Owwwww. That hurt..." "You ok, Kacchan??" Izuku had gotten off his swing carefully, quickly running over to the two. "I'm fine, Izu-Chan. (N/n)-Chan's just being mean." He stuck his tongue out at (M/N). "Your friend is a brat, Zuzu." "Oi!! I'M NOT A BRAT!!" The two mothers came over to see what was going on. It ended up with them both having a laughing fit, much to Katsuki's annoyance.

And that was the last time the three boys were all together, for the next day, (M/N) disappeared. No one knows what happened. He went to school that day, and everything seemed normal. Then he went out with the other kids at recess and never returned. The teachers looked everywhere for him and even questioned the other children that were outside with him, but none of them saw anything strange. All that they remember was that they were playing with a ball, one of them had kicked it pretty hard and it flew off somewhere, and that (M/N) ran after it but didn't come back. When Mrs. Midoriya got the call and was informed of the tragedy, she flew into a rage before breaking down. The cops had promised her that they would find him, but they never did. The boy had simply vanished.