Chapter Twenty-Eight

Date Night

I've been out the entire day just wondering around and talking to everyone.

And even though I've been almost everywhere, I haven't seen ghostbur anywhere.

I was just about to head back to Pogtopia before I see Tommy running towards me.

-Tommy?- He catches up to me and I stop in my tracks.

-Y/n! You need to come with me right now!- I raise my eyebrows.

-Is everything okay? What's going on?- He doesn't even say anything and instead grabs my hand and starts pulling me in the opposite direction of Pogtopia.

Guess I'll go home late.

We get to a nether portal and we go through it. It's a portal I've never seen before with a path I haven't seen before.

It's actually pretty and isn't made out if cobblestone. Tommy definitely didn't do this.

-Tommy, where the hell are you taking me?-

-You'll see! Just be patient.- I sigh and just walk along with him. There's no turning back now, I don't even remember the way back.

Soon enough, we get to another portal and Tommy stops, pulling me in front of him.

-Alright Y/n, we're here. All you need to do is step through that portal.- I give him a "are you insane?" look and shake my head.

-No, Tommy. I'm not going to step through an ominous portal that you randomly took me to. Especially cause you yourself aren't going through it!-

-Oh my God, Y/n. Why do you make me do this?-

And with that, Tommy pushes me backwards and through the portal.

I expect to hit the ground but someone catches me.

-Jesus, I told Tommy not to do anything stupid.- I get lifted up and put back on my feet. -Are you okay?-

I'm finally able to see who it is. It's Ghostbur! All of the sudden, I realize that we're in a beautiful ball room and Ghostbur was wearing a suit.

He holds his hand out to me and without hesitation, I take it. I trust him one hundred percent.

He walks me over to a tall dark oak wooden door and opens it, revealing a small changing room. He offers me to walk in. I do as told.

Without saying a word to me, he shuts the door behind me and it has a beautiful dress hanging on it.

I swiftly take it off the door and strip to put it on.

It hugs my waist faultlessly and nothing is too big or too small. It's perfect.

I put on the fishnets that go with it and the black shoes that were just right. I look at myself in the mirror and for once, I feel good.

I reach for the door handle and grab ahold of it fermly, opening it and stepping out.

I see Ghostbur standing in the middle of the room with a jukebox in the ground at his feet. He's holding a disc. It's an unfamiliar one as I have never seen this disc color before.

I walk over to him and he drops the disc perfectly so it falls into the slot.

All of the sudden I hear a beautiful acoustic guitar playing.

Ghostbur holds his hand out to me once again and I take it. He pulls me closer to his chest and we start to waltz around the room.

You treat me bad, but that's the love talkin'..