Chapter 9

'So guys...I saw lot of you want to Go Ara to be separated from yibo..I also really want that,. and zhan is the eagle...so let's watch what will happen..

enjoy.......vote and comment please...

.......................................................................................

Next Morning...Saturday..

yibo came  downstairs and wished his mom and dad good morning and again directly went to his room..

what is wrong with him today?'

At the room..

Yibo sat on the bed and turned on the tv...he is watching merlin ,when suddenly breaking news appeared...

he is watching merlin ,when suddenly breaking news appeared

[ merlin...my one of favourite drama]

'ugh..'

yibo groaned and took his phone out.. but when he heard what the news reporter said, he widened his eyes and gulped from fear..

'Today.. At 6 a.m. ,we found a dead body of a girl named Go Ara.. she is a university student studying in Gusu University. her family was also killed ruthlessly.  Police found famous mysterious  and most wanted criminal Eagle and tiger did that due to the little piece of paper they found near the dead body of the girl.'

From Eagle - 

From Eagle - 

To - Go Ara.... you already died.

the screen showed the letter and the news making yibo jumped from the bed and ran outside of the home..

on the other hand jiyang also jumped out from the bed and ran towards yibo's home..

{I forgot to say...they took a wash ,okay?]

'Yibo'

'Jiyang.she was killed by eagle..'

yibo said and was about to fall ,but jiyang held him tightly..